• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned from forums

without any notifications ?

for only 24 hours or so ?

what is the meaning or this ? lol

i feel like back in 1st grade, you know when they put you in the corner for 15 minutes just so other kids can giggle at you except here no one really gives a fudge ...

well, giggle all you can trolls lol but can i please keep the Dunce cap ? lol

You got too close to the truth and you hurt the mods' poor delicate feelings.

Bad, Ms Kink! Bad!

You will be trolled by R2 but you are not allowed to fight back or it is the banstick for yooooou!

Comment

im not really the type to turn the other cheek ^^

but im a bit of a masochist though lol

Comment

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to MsKink again" ... and I wanted to thumbs-up your comment that we can take our service disputes to PayPal if we use PayPal.

Comment

Banned from forums or just another bug (login bug this time), lol, happened to me as well.

Comment

Yep, you must have upstaged them and hurt their already bruised egos, LOL, by giving some intelligence and truth.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Everyone is welcome to provide feedback about the game, or the company that hosts the game, even if said feedback is negative. However, if you include vulgar and profane language in your posts, you will be subject to punishment.

If you disagree with a moderator's decision to ban your account from the forum, you may send in a ticket, and your ticket will be forwarded to the forum admin for review.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X