Camp in 5.1 patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    And exactly how is someone supposed to clear ll nm without any set?
    my inactive alt can solo llnm in 30 set, right side is 70 legendary, only 9 gems & gears have no enchantment at all (made 30 set just to get the rage bonus & 1 extra socket in the weapon~still better than the blue or green gears from old starter packs). she's an old toon tho. just not much played. i don't have time to do runs on her & still didn't clear any campaigns above level 20. only did events & grabbed weekly gb rewards once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
      Exactly my point.
      So, you should rush. But after hitting 80, you will probably start grinding lvl 50 dungeon (to make a 50 level legendary gear, it is quite fast actually), and after that maybe lvl 70 dungeon (I believe, this is achievable, 'cause we completed it earlier similar way, but w/o sylphs and euds).
      We get lvl 50 set for free in new patch.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        Rush.

Don't do BG, but do arena. Even if you lose, you get insigs. Get your honour from guild battle, cross-server events and the honour medallions they keep dropping for the staying online events. Ignore PvP medals until you get to Lord Divine. That is the best value for insig medal you can get until the final permanent one.

At L80 Advanced class you will get a massive power boost from doing Tara Temple, Dragon Invasion and refining mounts. You can also skip all of the other sets and go straight for the L70 set, whose legendary form is required for L80 gear.

But most importantly, find a group who can consistently group with you for MP stuff. A good group can get you through all daily MP stuff like MP dungeon, Spire, TOK and Dragon Invasion within one hour of play. My group does Elemental Forest NM mode in 5 min, for example, and Spire Normal in 11-15 min, depending on the lag.
        That's the thing though finding a group to get you through is impossible. Everyone is selfish and unless you cash to help provide them with something they can get out of it they won't help you. Sure you get some help early stages of the game but after the first few weeks when everyone is higher lvl and cashed some they stop helping. If you do plan on starting on Wartune( I highly recommend you do not play this game at all) then get some real life friends or friends you played from other games to join you. That way you are 100% sure they won't ditch you later on and/or will help you through dailies. Never trust randoms on these type of games they end up ditching you for selfish reasons sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
          That's the thing though finding a group to get you through is impossible. Everyone is selfish and unless you cash to help provide them with something they can get out of it they won't help you. Sure you get some help early stages of the game but after the first few weeks when everyone is higher lvl and cashed some they stop helping. If you do plan on starting on Wartune( I highly recommend you do not play this game at all) then get some real life friends or friends you played from other games to join you. That way you are 100% sure they won't ditch you later on and/or will help you through dailies. Never trust randoms on these type of games they end up ditching you for selfish reasons sooner or later.
          You are right in that people stop helping after a while.

You see, they get tired of whiners DEMANDING that they help, especially when said whiners call them selfish for not helping immediately when they demand, regardless of what the potential helper might be doing at the time.

Oh, and I make it a policy of kicking the rude ♥♥♥♥ that come into your room and just hit the Ready button. No asking if they can come, no saying a word. They just come in and hit the Ready button as if they have every right to do so. Even worse are those that come in, hit the Ready button then whine about starting when everyone else is basically staring, stunned speechless, at their audacity and arrogance.

So, yeah, please continue to call me selfish. I will continue to kick people like you from my rooms and go with 1 other guy rather than filling a room with newbies for runs that I can solo.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-16-2015, 03:47 AM. Reason: Language, once again.

Comment

To OP,
            the only sole reason why they tell you to rush, which no one stated here,
            is that great advantage and privileges that class advancement grants you:
            - advance rune upgrade
            - equip halidom and artifact
            - equipment holy forge
            - soul seal engraving
            - advance class skills
            - astral refining
            - completion of dragon soul
            - legendary talents (new)
            - access to all dungeons (i.e. Dragon Invasion)

and many more.. (pls add if I missed out anymore of them)

This also means that by crossing lv70:
            you'll get to do more with unlocking of 4 new high stat mounts with your stable level,
            mount refining and the 2nd sylph evolution (i.e. hecate, arise, goddess of prosperity)
            Don't forget to raise your talent level while you're at it, though this may slow your pace to reach level 80,
            talent level will ensure that you'll be more likely to stun your opponent with Holy Seal (hotkey Q) rather than the opposite way round.

And the best part is: you don't need to put in any $$ to get you these perks.

These will help you advance your hero character even further after you \
            finish the basics that you'll need to know, listed in this link here:
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....28#post1456028

^ I hope you find this post useful

P.S. It's a hell lot to do and upgrade at lv80. That's why camping is pretty intuitive to give you the preparation you need to spring board once you reach level 80.
            Alot of people would definitely put a thumbsdown on me for telling them off on this one, but your game progress will definitely excel further with game knowledge than cash alone...
            Unfortunately, the game is always changing, that's why players are scr-ewed over and over inevitably XD
            Last edited by Imonseph; 11-16-2015, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X