Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why are knights so strong in this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
    Didn't need to go that far... already get some.

Knight can reflect attack, not including regen hp at the same time when their lvl high enough.
    Including their def and hp, they'll be one hell to kill. Hit them 2k, reflect got 1-1.5k, and they regen almost 1.5k. Even with mage healing skill alraedy max up, it still hard to catch up.
    Build knight at the right way and that knight will be superior.
    Superior? No, no, no... You got it all wrong. It's not superior, it's out right terrorism.

Want some proofs? Go check out the Chinese Server and their forum. Mages and Archers complain like babies over there.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

LOL
      mages and archers are better

I agree knights are awesome but they are not OP
      u simply fought a cash player or u fought someone who knows how to play a knight

we are not OP
      every class is balanced
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        LOL
        mages and archers are better

I agree knights are awesome but they are not OP
        u simply fought a cash player or u fought someone who knows how to play a knight

we are not OP
        every class is balanced
        Right... go and tell that to the cash Mages and Archers in Chinese server.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
          lmao.... so you want the knight changed because you think they are too over powered ???

archers, built right, become lethal weapons from around level 45 onwards, and that is part of why they own the WB's at later levels... knights remain limited by the very skills that you are complaining about.... they become hard hitters and damage soakers, but they can lack the wide range of AOE skills of the archer and mage....and while their hits can be hard, its often cos other peoples PDEF, sucks badly....

I have been in parties of archers and mages that are level 35-40, that have destroyed level 45 knights with their level 45 gear... I, myself are a level 41 archer that can take out people that are up to level 48 cos they rushed the leveling, didn't plan ahead and thought that a higher level would mean that they own everybody and that having a credit card would make them invincible....

the formation and teamwork of a cross server arena party is the key to taking out most players, cos its all about teamwork and how well everybody created their ccharacters, used the gems and the academy and astrals.... something anybody can do without spending money
          Level 35 archers destroying lvl 45 set knight?? this is a huge exageration

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            Level 35 archers destroying lvl 45 set knight?? this is a huge exageration
            Ehemm... heavy cash archer alert.

{OuO**

Comment

finally people start noticing the knights power.i myself am a hybrid knight mostly dps lvl 54 and i have to say everyday killing mages gets easier im a non casher and if an archer dont have 10k ptak he wont win lol.as for wb it gets easier 12-13k uslasher i can do over 100k dmg a run if i manual and vs mages my dps build puts me a bit of an advantage for fighting mages 7k uslasher all around lol then intercept puts them low rage so they can only do basic attack then pow a next 7k lol.and im sure you all see that knights will own any class 1vs1 in guild wars because mages and archers have no troops to hide behind
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Knight Archer Mage = Balanced
                Knight Archer Mage + Cash = G@y
                None of this race is good.. if you're rich you're good

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Ehemm... heavy cash archer alert.
                  I dont think so, even a very heavy casher archer with lvl 35 set cannot dominate a knight with lvl 45 set, this is impossible, the knight will have an extra astral, higher value from equips, mounts, 5 more skill points, higher guild skills to name some things, and archers are weak to knights so theres NO way a lvl 35 archer can dominate a lvl 45 knight.Compete? yes but they cannot dominate, that guy got really carried away lol

Comment

it does not matter if the players are cash or not, my cousin and i play this game and we are non cash players and take our time to lvl up and i hardly can ever beat him on his war. Knights in this game are strong. I have an account on the turkish servers where there are lvl 64+players and the dominant forces there are knights. Even cash strapped archers/ mages dont even stand close to them.

I dont see why people are defending knights though, they have an arsenal of abilities that work so well with their kit.

"Hey look im about to use my ult to get the last hit on this knight" Bam **** he took away my range then puts on his godlike shield, and then oh lets attack him again. Reflects my damage then heals off it.

Knights in this game are just crazy. You can even say mages are bad because they shine mid> late game where archers shine right up till lvl 45 then fade away from the game.

Comment

Knight is strongest. But Boring! Next is mage. All archers will quit at the end game lol...

Comment

You complain now, but I don't remember people sticking up for us knights when they were beating us senseless for the first 45 levels of the game... Then it was "Too bad, so sad."

Now we are here and finally competing and it's "Nerf the Knights!!!" You can't have it both ways. I am nowhere near the strongest knight on my server, and I am not trying to be, and even I am finally seeing the balance in the game for our class show. It's a lengthy process of assembling and farming and nurturing skills and equipment, especially when we start behind the eight ball from the beginning. We don't glow from the start, and we certainly have some struggles along the way, but when we finally start to shine, we shine bright!
                        ChieftainRez
                        Knight
                        VictisHNR
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Every smarter player will tell you that knights own 50+, cause this is how it is, get over it. You can't be top ALL THE TIME, cause you're mage or archer, even casher one.
                          Just giving you an example, once looking at the skills. Bonus dmg, bonus armor, bonus hp, bonus dmg reduce %, with astrals and yes, bonus PARTY DMG % reduce, crit reduce, rebound dmg, shield 20% of hp. : ) You will figure it out that both other classes are just too easy to gear up early lvls, but once knight got our lvls, you cry.. I'm mage and I'm happy when i see player, with so much patience to lvlup the knight, not just giving up at early lvls when he/she's weak.
                          Last edited by OldSchoolNewb; 11-23-2012, 06:23 PM. Reason: Punctuation and stuff. (too fast writing sometimes.)

Comment

I'm new to this game but from my limited experience (level 30) 80% of the top dmg doers on the world boss are archers. Never seen a knight up there. In PVP archers are a pain at lower levels but I'm glad to hear knights will shine later

Comment

Originally posted by Stop_hating View Post
                              I'm new to this game but from my limited experience (level 30) 80% of the top dmg doers on the world boss are archers. Never seen a knight up there. In PVP archers are a pain at lower levels but I'm glad to hear knights will shine later
                              Yes, yes, later on level 50 If you play a knight, it'll pay off.

{OuO**

Comment

knight r strong
                                Last edited by oneandonlywolf; 11-25-2012, 06:53 PM.
                                my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

Working...
                                X