No announcement yet.

Why are knights so strong in this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think all of 3 class are good. but archer lacks of def and mdef, so that's why archer in late game is a bit weak to knight and mage.
    Only WB is suited archer. coz highest dps ^ ^
    this is what the game doing- when you feel you can't fight anyone, it make you to buy barren to improve your charactor. Economic theory.
    So dont think too much. world is not hell for us.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolNewb View Post
      Every smarter player will tell you that knights own 50+, cause this is how it is, get over it. You can't be top ALL THE TIME, cause you're mage or archer, even casher one.
      Just giving you an example, once looking at the skills. Bonus dmg, bonus armor, bonus hp, bonus dmg reduce %, with astrals and yes, bonus PARTY DMG % reduce, crit reduce, rebound dmg, shield 20% of hp. : ) You will figure it out that both other classes are just too easy to gear up early lvls, but once knight got our lvls, you cry.. I'm mage and I'm happy when i see player, with so much patience to lvlup the knight, not just giving up at early lvls when he/she's weak.
      you're a mage you can still dominate same level other class, i'm an archer but i don't complain anymore because it's useless, i just play without the mindset of pvp dominance, just wb, contribute, mpd and call it a day... even afk arena when all i see are knights or high mage

Comment

i was once a knight...but i give up...and i turn to be a mage.

i dont have much dedication and patience to build a knight.

indeed.knight must be for dedication and hardcore player...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          You clearly haven't played this game for long

Wanna see real monsters? Go to S1 or S3, the Knights over there will step on you like a little bug.

I do haven't play this game for a long time, but I participate every singles events and active a lot to reach level 45 in couples of weeks. I never ask, why answer?.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
            i was once a knight...but i give up...and i turn to be a mage.

i dont have much dedication and patience to build a knight.

indeed.knight must be for dedication and hardcore player...

3 words for knights , suffer ,suffer and more suffer ....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
              Knight not very strong, but they have a lot of health and high defense make them survive longer.
              actually they are very strong.

when you knights have 10k ptk 10k pdef. and 35k+hp. they don't even use defensive skills and the natural defense alone is enough. they just walk up to you and smack you and you die lol. their WW hit for 7~10k depend on your pdef. their normal swing witll hit for 5k ~8k. and their skill golf shot will hit for 7k+. that's when you have 7k pdef...

knights actually very strong. . . you'll see..
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

nice to hear comments about knights getting stronger as the game progresses. I'm a knight myself at lvl 39 (servers highest level is 41)..right now, Mages and Archers own Arena, Group Arena, WB, and even Cata..The only time we knights have a chance is during Guild Wars when we can face off w mages head on w.out any troops.

Can't wait to hit lvl 45 or 50...^_^

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  Level 35 archers destroying lvl 45 set knight?? this is a huge exageration
                  I said level 35-40 archers and MAGES, not just level 35 archers....so its a case of you misreading.... I clearly referred to PARTIES, not individuals...

its not uncommon for me to see level 45 players with level 45 gear, not fully enchanted with level 6 gems but sucky astrals, no academy skills and troops that are 5-7 levels below their characters level and all cos the money ran out or they did not work on their character.....

I spend a average 16 hours a day online growing crops, hitting the wilds etc etc... all the things I have to do to get the stuff for my troops and academy research... cos I do not have a 1k a day spending allowance and a good character takes a lot of work, not just a credit card.....

Comment

Archer all the way here, no turning back.

I like the challenge.

FYI I can ditch the no. 2 knight in our server, both of us are light casher player he got more slot on his armor than mine.

And also beat many mages who are moderate to heavy cashers but of course they beat me sometime but I'm not very far away with them.

All classes have a way around, you just have to find it. Not jump to a class that so familiar and most love.
                    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      You don't get how scary Knights are because you don't build them good enough, or it just that those Archers are cash players. You don't really compete with cash players.
                      true...knight r scary when sincerely build up... +1

Comment

[QUOTE=御萧xXLJXx;294315]actually they are very strong.

when you knights have 10k ptk 10k pdef. and 35k+hp. they don't even use defensive skills and the natural defense alone is enough. they just walk up to you and smack you and you die lol. their WW hit for 7~10k depend on your pdef. their normal swing witll hit for 5k ~8k. and their skill golf shot will hit for 7k+. that's when you have 7k pdef...

knights actually very strong. . . you'll see..[/QUOTE

Probably a casher with 10k atk

Comment

hmm but will they be nerfed in the future you think?

Comment

it would be nice

Comment

It would not be nice. It would be blatant favortism.

I, and many others like me I am sure, didn't spin our wheels for 50 levels just to finally catch up so those who had been outplaying us can continue to do so.

Everyone should take a turn at the bottom, just as everyone should take a turn at the top, who knows what the devs have in store. Maybe some new content will give archers a purpose again besides WB after level 45. I know I still get run into the ground from some archers on our server, tho granted most are still much higher in level than me. But for I am enjoying repaying those who beat me into the dirt for the past few months.
                              Last edited by ChieftainRez; 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM.
                              ChieftainRez
                              Knight
                              VictisHNR
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

lol for 50lvls mages and archers been owning knights and no that knights can hold their own in a fight its a problem
                                IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Working...
                                X