Wow, just wow!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, just wow!!

Once again R2 excel themselves and give us "gifts" we need to pay to open.
    BUT, not only do they give us these gifts to open using bakens they dont TELL us HOW MANY balens is needed to open.
    Gotta wonder how many cashers with a truck load of balens in their account fell for that one - thankfully I never have enough balens for anything so it asked me if I wanted to recharge, naturally I replied "Hell NO!!"
    Way to alienate the big cashers that keep you all in a job R2/devs.... whoever. Aside from the pure audacity of the move one has to wonder how LEGAL it is?

Thanks for the extra 500 gold I get for selling the above mentioned "gift" *sigh*
    Last edited by trollminator; 11-13-2015, 12:56 AM.
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

supposedly it costs 4999 balens to open LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
      supposedly it costs 4999 balens to open LOL....
      Am guessing you found that out the hard way? :-(
      Dragon Awaken

Comment

They should list how much it costs to open it. This is just not right.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          They should list how much it costs to open it. This is just not right.
          Not only is it not right, I have to wonder how legal it is? Someone else may have better knowledge than I regarding this.
          Dragon Awaken

Comment

yeah it costs 4999 balens to open and only a idiot would open it .. 4999 balens for junk, junk, junk and 160 beast souls soooo not worth it
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
              Way to alienate the big cashers that keep you all in a job R2/devs.... whoever. Aside from the pure audacity of the move one has to wonder how LEGAL it is?
              Not telling you the price and then invoicing you for the item is illegal.

Comment

Not only is it not right, I have to wonder how legal it is? Someone else may have better knowledge than I regarding this.
                If there is no prompt or description that shows up when you click it, this is illegal in America.
                I hope someone sues the **** out of this company.

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
                  If there is no prompt or description that shows up when you click it, this is illegal in America.
                  I hope someone sues the **** out of this company.
                  There may be a "do you want to spend 4999 balens to open this box" prompt,idk?
                  I did get a "you dont have enough balens to open do you wish to recharge" when I tried because foolishly I thought they were giving me something for nothing lol
                  Dragon Awaken

Comment

Am guessing you found that out the hard way? :-(

luckily, i did not, lol.. but i was told by another, and seen a post on it somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                      luckily, i did not, lol.. but i was told by another, and seen a post on it somewhere else
                      Ahhh, so I assume there is no prompt? It just steals ur 4999 balens?
                      Dragon Awaken

Comment

I got a prompt, and I know others did too. But it's still a s___ty move to not say up front that it will require balens.

Comment

What kind of clowns give players a "compensation" that requires them to use the equivalent of $50.00 USD to claim? This is just butt stupid. Put the damn thing in the shop as a one-time sale and list the price there. These types of items have absolutely no place in "Compensation" packages and only serves to drive players away from the game with these hard-line sales tactics.

Comment

Not sure about it being a sales tactic. It is more of a "you didn't pay attention and lost balens" tactic. It is closer to fraud than sales.

But I don't really mind. Just another 500 gold for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

What kind of clowns give players a "compensation" that requires them to use the equivalent of $50.00 USD to claim? This is just butt stupid. Put the damn thing in the shop as a one-time sale and list the price there. These types of items have absolutely no place in "Compensation" packages and only serves to drive players away from the game with these hard-line sales tactics.

Gifts and compensations cost money on R2 planet. They have mental issues obviously, they should look for professional help.

Comment

Working...
                              X