Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wow, just wow!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    I got a prompt, and I know others did too. But it's still a s___ty move to not say up front that it will require balens.
    Yep it is shifty (thats what u were gonna say right? hehe)
    I think even if ppl get a prompt many will just click, we are so used to clicking things, many wont read and they will have no comeback. I am so glad I am balens poor lol
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
      Yep it is shifty (thats what u were gonna say right? hehe)
      I think even if ppl get a prompt many will just click, we are so used to clicking things, many wont read and they will have no comeback. I am so glad I am balens poor lol

ive clicked many prompts without thinking...im also very glad i have no balens lol, otherwise....id be very upset. and by that i mean id probably rage quit.

Comment

they took down the comp. pack. problem solved. lol

Comment

they pulled out the pack few unfortunate souls weren't able to claim it.
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Hehe a whale trap! I wondered what that chest is and tried to open it but when i saw it wants smth to be opened and it all became clear so sell and end of story! Those R2 are either very tricky and play dumbfounded perfectly or just plain incompetent. Puting that chest aside this time i enjoyed the rewards..didnt have that free mount and daru, whips n gold came in handy. Next time i suggest to put guinea pig mount it visualizes fully situation of players here.

Comment

Working...
            X