Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	1778300 Click image for larger version

Name:	nikels.png
Views:	1
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	1778362

any chance r2 can change the exchange a bit maybe add adv sepul and adv mahra

some of us dont want to see or even exchange for slyph exp scrolls and defo not daru dont we get enough of that for free playing game

and who wants to spent 900 nikels for a cross server bullhorn

if i want to speak to other ppl on a diffrent server i rather wait for bg or csgb
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-16-2015, 07:06 AM.

come on r2 a valuable exchange for nikels is on the cards we dont want rubbish

Comment

Hmmm, I wonder where the fashion cores and luck charms go...

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
        Hmmm, I wonder where the fashion cores and luck charms go...
        395 unbound/bound balens
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
          395 unbound/bound balens
          That or do tons of spire runs to collect chests (and don't open them until some time later; I do every 10-15 days) and open for fashion cores/shards. I am getting 14-15 per day (as far as chests go).
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

LOL wonder how many In game "Mentors" will lose their "Jobs" Due to the new X.server Bullhorn?
            Don`t know about anyone else`s "mentors" but all ours seems to do is Log in once in a while and spam rubbish about the game that everyone knows already xD
            E.G`s Don`t forget to do DI U can earn lots of gold, Visit the hot shop to see what great items are on sale, Don`t forget to check the forums to keep an eye out for new events....etc etc

Now with the new X.server Bullhorn 1 person can spam useless Info to multiple servers all at once :P

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
              LOL wonder how many In game "Mentors" will lose their "Jobs" Due to the new X.server Bullhorn?
              Don`t know about anyone else`s "mentors" but all ours seems to do is Log in once in a while and spam rubbish about the game that everyone knows already xD
              E.G`s Don`t forget to do DI U can earn lots of gold, Visit the hot shop to see what great items are on sale, Don`t forget to check the forums to keep an eye out for new events....etc etc

Now with the new X.server Bullhorn 1 person can spam useless Info to multiple servers all at once :P
              Ahhhh, your assuming that the XS bullhorn will work, seriously what are the chances of that? lol
              Dragon Awaken
              Server: S9
              Character: Raven

Comment

When someone uses the x-server horn, the game will just freeze. It's actually a self-destruction item r2 made

Comment

lol but whos the idiot whos going to buy 1 of those to even try lol

Comment

Working...
                  X