Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Suggestion Thread

Some suggestions i thought about
    1-About enchanting;should only use luck stone or purely gold with 100% success rate
    2-Milk/Horns/Plants/forage should be sent to profile page instead of inventory
    3-Star tear sellable;we need more star sand so make exchange or substitute sands for tear shards
    4-Stable place/shop for divinity stones
    5-Return Old Res/RES values and their significance
    6-About Circuit Quest(Yes,sometimes i do them)make star sand available at 50/100/150 boxes
    7-Limits on Guild shop purchases should be done away with or increased
    8-Update guild Blessing interface
    9-Sylph exchange during all sylph upgrade/enchant-I need Athena,no divinity stone so i cant get her
    10-Return old Sky Trail system
    11-Event Prizes-should be substituted to cater for newbies and oldies like;A-sylph mahra/sepulcrum B-Adv. mahra/seps
    12-Increase pages on guild vault to like 2/3
    13-Remove the need for socketting rods,i seriously dont wanna burn 4k+bb on it or gamble with guild blessing
    14-Star sand should be included after each boss fight in Sky Trail
    15-WB should last for a fixed amount of time regardless of HP because it dies too fast(3 minutes)
    16-Ability to collect farm produce in advance with a limit of 1 day
    17-Autocollect rewards after MPD boss fights
    18-MPD help;put blitz option/warflag kinda like Cloud adaventure;Getting someone to drag me is hard nowadays
    19-BR calculation-Sylph and Eudaemon carry X% like 10% of it added to your BR
    20-New Cloud adventure sacks like no ones business
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Personally, I think that we need to tell R2 what we want for each and every part of wartune,
    and press it hard like how selleable star tear shards, lag resolution (which made it worse) and guild beast,
    and surprisingly the recycling of mounts.. We also need to use their language (i.e. game optimization).
    They are also sensitive and won't take up the suggestion if it has any mention about the amount of specific
    rewards that players should deserve - but an attempt to make a comparison might just work

Ok, I'm gonna start and make it CLEAR:

MINIGAMES

1. Nickel currency should be optimized in profile of inventory and a shop to exchange rare items (you decide,
    but regardless, I'm still in it for fashion cores and luck charms, crypt tokens, roses, socket rods and bound balens)

2. Fishing should optimized to a point system to claim nickels and original fish rewards

3. Jewel Hunt optimized to remove soul crystals and replace it with nickel currency and refinement locks, level 2 gem packs

4. Cloud Adventures optimized to have gold and bound balens in final spins once completed

5. Game box idea is good, so pls INCLUDE Underground Palace and Goodies link with their original rewards,
    optimized with an option to choose 2 or 3 DAILY minigames to play

DAILY EVENTS

6. Tower of Kings optimize difficulty ACCORDING TO: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare (with different % of dmg effect)

7. Sylph atoll is now made like wilds mobs attempts...
    SEPARATE the attempts with normal sylphs in atoll, and atoll boss optimized that:
    all participating parties in atoll boss with more than 10% dmg will have 50 sylph loids and gold as reward returns after atoll boss is killed

8. Sky trial optimize star tear shards to be replace with star sand, any battle triggered will give star tears instead

9. Sylph expedition Optimized to only give a large amount of Expedition shard
    and Shop Exchange of Expedition shard for divinity soul chest, holy water, blessing of god, divinity shards and stones

10. Arena matching should be optimized back to the system that original worked before Patch 5.1

EUDAEMON

11. Eudaemon cards should be in Hot Events and exchangeable to optimized the use of
    eudaemon marks shards we have in our inventory

12. Optimize Eudaemon with class conversion using 300 bound balens

13. Optimize Eudaemon arena to blitz levels from start like sylph expedition

MISC

14. Dimension - optimized hidden events with card draw of: secret merchant, balen mine, eudaemon and sacrifice offering
    If Eudaemon event is triggered, then a 2nd card draw will happen for eudaemon event

15. Wilds Shop - optimize the dependent use of mystery stone currency, with a 2nd tab for mystery shop

16. Blacksmith optimized for synthesis: star sand -> moon dust; star tear -> moon rock

17. Optimize gameplay of skill casting for team battles
    reducing lag - apparently, wartune doesn't have the term agility for all the heroes in a party battle; so there's no battle order but dependent on performance of your PC
    (If you ever done any pve mob battle in a party,.. you'll realize that the mobs also face the same fate as any player would've with skill casting)

Remove eudaemons for team battles, they are only useful for 1 on 1 pvp battles, to have a "party" of your own build.

P.S. for those who know what I did with no.14, gd for you.. plz keep it to yourself
    Last edited by Imonseph; 11-13-2015, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I miss:

Exchange excess eudemons for something valuable related to eudemons (flames, refining stones, eudemon shards)

Comment

disagree in minigames .. .. cancel game box **** and return to 4 week cycle of mini games .. with old rewards ..
        or put quall best in shop for the useless nickel .. fish = vip card .. jewelhunt= jewel mount shard .. skytrail = golden tree wand

Comment

great post. i say sticky that r2. thatd be a great first step in ''putting players first''

Comment

Game box: we can play one game every day, and the game of our choosing. ... of course, this is secondary to an act of reverting the games back to their original "giving prizes to the players" mode.

Comment

Waste of time. R2 doesn't care about any suggestions made. Forums Mods made a thread years ago asking about Guild Additions for them to add. It was removed. Forum mods made a thread for dead servers to post. None were merge, thread was removed. Extreme long list of bugs get reported in a super thread, none get fixed, new list appears.

Comment

Can't promise anything, but have forwarded the thread Good luck
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Maybe pick what order skills the eduaemon should use ex i want my a mage to use damnation first then Suntoria Second. not the other way around.
                  GetScrewed

Comment

Working...
                  X