Revise the Arena Solo PVP Matchup System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revise the Arena Solo PVP Matchup System

Wouldn't it be better to find a way to match players based on a combination of a character's current level and BR? My archer has a BR of 10k at lvl33 and i keep getting matched with lvl35 and up characters. This gives me a distinct disadvantage since my troops will be of a lower level and can get wiped out faster. On top of that, my enemy could and will most likely have better equipment i.e. my lvl 30 set vs a lvl35 set. As a result, it makes it practically impossible to maintain a win streak unless I spend tons on runes and even that is no guarantee i'll win the match.

So why not look for matches within the same level (+/- 1 unless +1 is where a player gets new equipment) and near the same BR. This will reward the effort of players who really work to increase their BR rather than penalize them by pitting them against higher level players at a "handicap".

There is no match up system of the kind you are thinking about for solo arena. You can only fight players above your rank.
    IGN: Aexon
    Level: 46
    Class: Knight
    Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
    Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

Want to climb in rank and not want to fight stronger players? Such lovely thoughts
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

in solo duels
        the higher u climb in rank the higher and stronger players u will have to fight
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X