lv 5,6, 7 transposer gem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv 5,6, 7 transposer gem

Is it possible to lv 5, 6, 7 transposer gem wiithout buying with balens ?
    cant synthesize my lv 5 block gem.
    is there any way to synthesize it without buy balens ?

Originally posted by SiegWarheit View Post
    Is it possible to lv 5, 6, 7 transposer gem wiithout buying with balens ?
    cant synthesize my lv 5 block gem.
    is there any way to synthesize it without buy balens ?
    Without balens? No.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

so normal players will be limited to only lvl 4 gems?
      we already have all lvl 4,so gems will be pretty useless for us from now on...
      sad...no wonder why they already start merging servers...ppl leave...

Comment

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
        so normal players will be limited to only lvl 4 gems?
        we already have all lvl 4,so gems will be pretty useless for us from now on...
        sad...no wonder why they already start merging servers...ppl leave...
        I understand your feelings but they have just gave sockets and crypt keys available for free players, so now you can put more gems intoyour gear. And all balens featured items will probably be unlocked with time too, with recipes will happen the same. Btw i bet tormented necropolis has this recipes in its drop, just read the place description.

Shirokane lvl 63 knight s1 Havoc

Comment

didnt wanna make a new topic just to ask a question so i posted it here.

As a lvl 50 mage do i get lvl 5 hp gem transposer for free? I have the attack and pdef lvl 5 but no hp lvl 5. My archer got all lvl 5 gem transposers except crit, block, and charisma of course. (wouldnt know about matk gems for my archer though)

Comment

cost of lvl 5 is 75 balens lvl 6 is 145 if u cant aford 220 balens then stop play lol

Comment

You only have to buy one if that helps. Alot of people seem to overlook that you can convert. Yes it costs gold, but gold is free.
              My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Dont transponders drop in Nec? or are those only level 9s?

Comment

it just should be free.
                  As a free player you can get soul engraving, wheel of fate, mount, and everything to max lvl, it will take years or decades, but it's possible. Not saying anyone wanna wait that long but when you see you are growing stronger each week, even if the vip's or balen users are growing faster, it's ok. Because you chose to play this way or you can't afford to pay. But you can have fun.
                  When you get all gems lvl 5 and have hundreds more sitting on your inventory, well it's not funny anyome. And I rly think there's no excuse for that, because even if i had the transp. I would never be near the spenders on gem lvl. So why limit a free player to lvl 5?
                  I still find the game fun. And if they won;t give me the transp. well it's settle then. Can't do anything about it. Still, it's a cheap move as said before we would never be able to get near spenders even with it.

Comment

Dont transponders drop in Nec? or are those only level 9s?
                    Yep only 9 and higher, you still have to buy 6 7 8.
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

First of all, I am a totally non-cash player [never recharged with money]. Secondly u can get all lvl5 gems without having to buy them with balens. Will take a bit more time and a hell of a lot more gold than synthesizing but u can get them. U will get the lvl5 p.attk/p.def/m.def etc. gem transposers for free from quests, but not for block and crit. To make a lvl5 block gem u simply need to convert one of ur other lvl5 gem through gem conversion from the blacksmith. As mentioned before i never paid real cash, but i made enuf balens just by watching videos that i cud buy the lvl6 p.attk trsnposers with 145 balen from the shop. And now after making all required [8 nos.] lvl6 p.attk gems, i am making all other types of lvl6 gems too. I didnt buy trnsposers for all types, just the one, and now through conversion i can get the rest so being a free player isnt so bad. Sure we cant buy them directly with balens, but there is way to get stronger gradually. soon ill have enuf balens from watching videos to buy one lvl7 trnspsr, and then i make all my gems lvl7, but gonna take a lotta time.

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                        You only have to buy one if that helps. Alot of people seem to overlook that you can convert. Yes it costs gold, but gold is free.
                        Gah dont remind me of my stupid mistake ..... yeh the statement in bold applies to me :\

Comment

well you can convert gems into lvl 9 if you have the free transposer from the necro without lvl 6,7,8 trnasposer...but that requires a lot , and I mean a lot of time to wait for

Comment

guys....... the person who started this thread did so back in november.... last year....

someone posted on it today asking advice for a different question... seems he got ignored though

Originally posted by MLeFey View Post
                            didnt wanna make a new topic just to ask a question so i posted it here.

As a lvl 50 mage do i get lvl 5 hp gem transposer for free? I have the attack and pdef lvl 5 but no hp lvl 5. My archer got all lvl 5 gem transposers except crit, block, and charisma of course. (wouldnt know about matk gems for my archer though)
                            sould have just started a new thread bro...

never been a mage so cant help you...

Comment

^ to answer the "new question"

Same thing.. NO... the only Gem Transposer you get are those from opening Start Pack, and that's it. (atk, pdef, mdef) (atk is based on what class you're playing, mage get matk, knight and archer gets patk)

And Necro still only drops lv.9 (even tho this thread was made back in November, that's how many month? lol)

So yea... if you don't cash, you don't get lv.6 + gems

And no, you can't synth lv.5 gem to lv.9 directly, it doesn't work that way. (at least I can't synth lv.1 gems to lv.5 directly...)

Comment

Working...
                              X