what do you really want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you really want?

If your trying to get us to quit, then shut down the game, if your not trying to get us to quit

then fix the lag, logging/refreshing every 15 minutes is ridic and dont even try to tell me my system cant handle it.

we all know where the problem is, so fish or cut bait....

we are all getting sick of the **

1) They cannot simply close the game without fulfilling some legal obligations
    2) So they:
    - added JavaScript monitoring that create lag, and more job for junior coding staff
    - trying to move all drops to cash only ones
    - do not correct even simple bugs like sellable star tear shards
    - ignore our tickets, or respond to others instead

And we still did not leave?

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
      1) They cannot simply close the game without fulfilling some legal obligations
      incorrect, read the ToS again. Your account belongs to them.

They can delete it whenever they want

Comment

The account may belong to them, but our money doesn't. If China's way is to provide defective products and taking money, then the American way is opposite. No one will pay for a service that isn't beneficial to them. Let alone, that if they pay for something, they expect something in return; not just be hung to dry.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          If China's way is to provide defective products and taking money...
          I rest my case on the racism.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            I rest my case on the racism.
            Oh please
            She stated China, not chinese.
            The Chinese gaming industry is different than here.
            China is home to all races, not only chinese people.
            I find it rather narrow-minded of you thinking only Chinese people live in China.
            Last edited by Xhiah; 11-14-2015, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post

Account yes belongs to them but you buy virtual currency that is paid for by you if u ave 1 balen or 20k balens in ur account they cannont close game without a payout in cash compensation for your account cuz if you brought virtual currency and then your account went dead / deleted / banned / gameno longer exists you can actual sue them for theft of money

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                Oh please
                She stated China, not chinese.
                The Chinese gaming industry is different than here.
                China is home to all races, not only chinese people.
                I find it rather narrow-minded of you thinking only Chinese people live in China.
                He is not referring to just the gaming industry, and he and one other has a history of bringing race and nations into the debate.

If I were to say, for example, Islam brings nothing but terror, hate and violence, I would be howled down on the spot, despite what just happened in Paris.

Enough of your double standards.

Comment

as long as they are making money, many players patronizing the game like loading balens, they will not close the game, unless losing. its your choice to spend more or less money.

Comment

Trust me, there is big difference what they are saying and what are obliged to do.

The access they are providing to the service belongs to them (as service provider), but the service is two-way agreement.
                    It is like other online service in each country they legally provide service to and pay VAT there.
                    So legally they have to use the legal decommission steps they are legally obliged to do.

Terms of Service is usually nice wording exercise, but they are valid only if they fit to consumer's law of each VAT registered country. Those parts which violate some market regulations are valid only if they have legal signature (either handwritten a/o electronic legally approved signature, if country permits) from the service user.

But if they do it smart way, they can close the game in 1-2 months without issues, even faster, if they offer two-way agreed compensation.

He is not referring to just the gaming industry, and he and one other has a history of bringing race and nations into the debate.

If I were to say, for example, Islam brings nothing but terror, hate and violence, I would be howled down on the spot, despite what just happened in Paris.

Unfortunately, AdaJames,

1) You are the one who brings racism into the debate
                    2) We are speaking about Chinese culture (which is not about race), about China (dtto) ...
                    3) Now you are trying to bring here the religion

Please no matter which race you are, no matter which religion you are, stop flashing discussions with race/religion/politics etc.

I do not really care, if you are Klingon, Jedi or Hawkman, but topic of this discussion you really missed.
                    Last edited by P-J-J; 11-14-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      Account yes belongs to them but you buy virtual currency that is paid for by you if u ave 1 balen or 20k balens in ur account they cannont close game without a payout in cash compensation for your account cuz if you brought virtual currency and then your account went dead / deleted / banned / gameno longer exists you can actual sue them for theft of money
                      yea i think i stand corrected on that.

Still lets say they decide to shut down the game, to what extent do you think they would be ''forced'' to refund players ?

I've heard of stories, actually true stories, of some wartune server provider shutting down and players being sent compensation in the form of other games' currency.

Also, from a personal experience, i know that if you purchased balens with paypal, you can recall all those payments (there's a time limit which i think is like 3-4 months) pretty easily.

Finally, your credit card company wont be much help as most of them dont provide such recall support for virtual currency purchases (tried it once, i think it was with Visa).

All in all imho, if you used anything other than paypal to purchase balens, i wouldnt hold my breath much about getting your money back...

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                        Unfortunately, AdaJames,

1) You are the one who brings racism into the debate
                        2) We are speaking about Chinese culture (which is not about race), about China (dtto) ...
                        3) Now you are trying to bring here the religion

Please no matter which race you are, no matter which religion you are, stop flashing discussions with race/religion/politics etc.

I do not really care, if you are Klingon, Jedi or Hawkman, but topic of this discussion you really missed.
                        Oh right. In PJJ's world, it is OK to denigrate other cultures and nations and stuff, to generalise, to make sweeping statements about them, but so long as you don't mention the ethnicity, hey, it is all OK! Woo!

You, sir, are a raving bigot. A racist. A nationalistic fool.

And while I don't have a problem with people being proud of their nation, it is another thing to denigrate others'.

Comment

Oh right. In PJJ's world, it is OK to denigrate other cultures and nations and stuff, to generalise, to make sweeping statements about them, but so long as you don't mention the ethnicity, hey, it is all OK! Woo!

You, sir, are a raving bigot. A racist. A nationalistic fool.

And while I don't have a problem with people being proud of their nation, it is another thing to denigrate others'.
                          First of all,
                          you have big issue with yourself.

You are boring alone at home without friends? ... so you try to flash the forum with artificially created issues. Read the posts before you try to continue and please check the forum rules first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea i think i stand corrected on that.

Still lets say they decide to shut down the game, to what extent do you think they would be ''forced'' to refund players ?

I've heard of stories, actually true stories, of some wartune server provider shutting down and players being sent compensation in the form of other games' currency.

Also, from a personal experience, i know that if you purchased balens with paypal, you can recall all those payments (there's a time limit which i think is like 3-4 months) pretty easily.

Finally, your credit card company wont be much help as most of them dont provide such recall support for virtual currency purchases (tried it once, i think it was with Visa).

All in all imho, if you used anything other than paypal to purchase balens, i wouldnt hold my breath much about getting your money back...
                          1) Transfer refund to other game is the best option for them, if both sides agree.
                          2) Revoke payments they will not risk as it affects their business, no matter if PayPal or some other payment gateway offered some way of protection. And some countries protect you by law for 30 days as consumer.
                          - so partial (last month) refund is possible usually, but check their ToS, which they will apply in PayPal disputes.
                          - probably best will be for you to settle the issue
                          3) Force to leave, nasty behaviour, but some online game providers had use it in the past.
                          4) Transfer to other Wartune provider, only when distributor agrees, but this is mainly sci-fi.
                          Last edited by P-J-J; 11-14-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Chinese business is completely different than here.
                            A lot gaming businesses that go into China will follow similar Pay to Win models to their games.
                            It is a known fact that china does produce poor quality products to the masses. The people to blame is China's government and the businesses (not even all are chinese owners) that are exploiting it. The Chinese people are suffering because those ...... in position are childish and act like r2.
                            It is a fact that there are a lot more Pay to Win titles in China than not. This leads to the Chinese citizens being accepting that most majority of games are like this.
                            They are not exposed to a lot of Western type games that we normally play.
                            We also have to look at the beliefs in the Eastern World.
                            I can say a lot of people believe in Karma in Asia. whether religiously or not, it is a belief that has been inside deeply culturally as well.
                            THis is the concept of "If you're rich, you have done well and please your karma in the past live" while others if not "You have this life because of some big mistakes you've made in your past live". This is the majority view in Asian countries. In Western, we are not taught this. We are taught everyone has an equal chance and there is nothing holding us back from that".
                            This mentality that goes back hundreds to thousands of years isn't going to change in just one day.

I would suggest extensive research of chinese culture, beliefs, government, business modules, and history.

I'm a moderate.
                            The stance you're taking on "racism" is a ****** one. No doubt it's filled with leftist bull ****.
                            Don't judge a book by its cover.
                            Last edited by Xhiah; 11-15-2015, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Has nothing to do with race, Ada. It has more to do with my disgust in my 8 year gaming life, and experience with Chinese developers in making games that brings the hype (all the kids to the yard), then ultimately resorting to tactics that will tick off even the most avid spender. I don't spend now because I had to learn the hard way when IGG gave me a nice reach around with my 4k USD (yeah, got my settlement check so I thought I would be a maller). Since then, I've been checking out every game that looks typically badass. However, that luster wears out when we have <expletive> like this happening. It doesn't cost R2 anything to making a game playable again, however, they are not doing such. They are biding their time to see how many more of us will quit until they officially say "due to not enough support, Wartune will close its doors" sometime in the near future. I already had it happen on games from other developers, and we are fighting to keep the others going. We come to love this game, and it's a <expletive> slap in the face as of now.

Basically, I have come to the conclusion that all Chinese developers are just the damn same. So when Wartune does go down in flames, I will be finding a developer who is reputable if I want to keep playing online games. If that makes me a racist, so be it.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X