Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hate moving backwards on cloud adventure.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate moving backwards on cloud adventure.

Playing it right now. I've rolled 5 dice, 2 of which rolled 6's and I have moved a total of 3 spaces forward.

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
    Playing it right now. I've rolled 5 dice, 2 of which rolled 6's and I have moved a total of 3 spaces forward.
    R2 did this on purpose.
    Too many players getting good stuff.

Comment

What good stuff? Ain't nothing on CA (this trash version) is of benefit. The old CA at least gives us the chance to "win" some of those balens back if we spend (or getting them as free if we made it to the end without spending). Having back spaces is mundane, especially if we don't know which one is which when we landed on the swords (battle, go x spaces forward, go x spaces back, etc.). This is poor design, and I would not be surprised that if everyone stopped playing that.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        What good stuff? Ain't nothing on CA (this trash version) is of benefit. The old CA at least gives us the chance to "win" some of those balens back if we spend (or getting them as free if we made it to the end without spending). Having back spaces is mundane, especially if we don't know which one is which when we landed on the swords (battle, go x spaces forward, go x spaces back, etc.). This is poor design, and I would not be surprised that if everyone stopped playing that.
        Moving backwards in CA is not just mundane, but inhuman :/
        But I really didn't bother with CA anyways, now that's it's nerfed terribly

Comment

The fact that they announce to the entire server when you get 200k gold in CA should tell you something.

Comment

Working...
          X