Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

A few things I have noticed,we could use.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few things I have noticed,we could use.

OK first I will rant a little about parts not working like you reduced the amount of dungeon runs saying increase exp and drop item ratio which anyone that did badlands before patch knows you not only reduce the runs but cut the stage in half taking out i might point the temple where you get 50k daru you for everyone and the summoner as and extra mini boss horseman as well as drop ratio sooo low in there.please attend to that!
    OK now the warehouse serves such little purpose you can bypass no problem agreed with prize payouts necessary but it shows that upgrading it aside of quest pointless so why not add in a feature like say it full or 3/4 or 1/2 way or 1 quarter each with a % of gain towards amount in etc ,
    which brings me to next point everyone that does the math realizes getting guild skill gold production is far from worth amount paid into it just to earn back the amount to up would take forever could you please address that.
    then the farm and tree do exact same thing kinda silly why not make a farm vault as it like call itself that is separate for our inventory like guild vault is so we can store plants up instead having to sell for space out of initial inventory.
    then mystic gate leads to world map then select ???why?? it faster to just bypass click on upper world icon so kind of pointless how about turn it into a guild chamber gate would make more sense,or so i think.
    oh and yes gratz on the blitz is wonderful would like to suggest one thing tho a skeleton use option for stage mystery box's.
    As well as forgotten catacombs ability to apply 100% exp or 50% exp scrolls for it's blitz since you cut the number of runs down.
    just few things i figure i suggest and hope you take notice to.
    p.s still waiting on rare balens and gemstone plants to find way into this game lol...
    pps. oh and towards the guild cool down that requires such high balens cost,could it be a joint guild venture where any member can donate balens towards the cool down and maybe when guild chamber goes under attack some monsters can be balens monsters towards guild pot.
    Last edited by R23638433; 11-22-2012, 12:33 PM. Reason: extra point forgot to add in

Originally posted by R23638433 View Post
    OK first I will rant a little about parts not working like you reduced the amount of dungeon runs saying increase exp and drop item ratio which anyone that did badlands before patch knows you not only reduce the runs but cut the stage in half taking out i might point the temple where you get 50k daru you for everyone and the summoner as and extra mini boss horseman as well as drop ratio sooo low in there.please attend to that!
    OK now the warehouse serves such little purpose you can bypass no problem agreed with prize payouts necessary but it shows that upgrading it aside of quest pointless so why not add in a feature like say it full or 3/4 or 1/2 way or 1 quarter each with a % of gain towards amount in etc ,
    which brings me to next point everyone that does the math realizes getting guild skill gold production is far from worth amount paid into it just to earn back the amount to up would take forever could you please address that.
    then the farm and tree do exact same thing kinda silly why not make a farm vault as it like call itself that is separate for our inventory like guild vault is so we can store plants up instead having to sell for space out of initial inventory.
    then mystic gate leads to world map then select ???why?? it faster to just bypass click on upper world icon so kind of pointless how about turn it into a guild chamber gate would make more sense,or so i think.
    just few things i figure i suggest and hope you take notice to.
    p.s still waiting on rare balens and gemstone plants to find way into this game lol...
    wow u said everything i wanted to say +1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

agree in all what you wrote!!!

Comment

Working...
      X