aegis major? refined goddess blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aegis major? refined goddess blessing

well i am torn between the two because i dont know the math behind them, personal opinion wise, which is better?

level 1 on the 2 astrals are..

refined goddess blessing - reduce all damage by 3%

aegis major - reduce all damage values by 40

which one would be better?

3% of 1300 is 39 so if you get hit for more than 1300 most of the time id say the Refined goddess blessing would be better.
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

is that how it really works?

Comment

can you use them both?

Comment

you can use only 1 of them - reduce dmg % is always better its not like Will Destroyer - Ruthlessness (this both u can use on same time)

Comment

I have an 8% goddess blessing.... but im not sure that it is really an 8% reduction.... I'm curious to when they insert the x% into the damage equation

Comment

They don't stack.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

I have a knight that uses goddess, at higher levels this is the one you want.

My mage uses aegis, the only time aegis is better is against multi-hit attacks, it takes damage out of each hit

Example:
                Whirlwind hits for 1200 3 times
                Aegis reduces each hit by 160 (lvl 4) which results in - 1040 x 3 = 3120
                Goddess reduces each hit by 144 (lvl 4) which results in - 1056 x 3 = 3168

Ultimate slasher hits for 3000 1 time
                Aegis results in 2840
                Goddess results in 2640

Comment

the damage reduce has a chance of doing the full percentage reduced in damage the aegis is set reduced damage taking points away from a persons intell and power and the amount is the ratio 4 attack to ever power or intel point reducedi have both been starting to experiment with them both right now my aegis is level 3 and my reduced is level 5 and only difference is around 200 damge the reduced damage goes up and down but the aegis stays constant amounts

Comment

Working...
                  X