Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

need help in Holy forging and Upgrading Lvl 80 to Mythic Lvl 80 set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help in Holy forging and Upgrading Lvl 80 to Mythic Lvl 80 set

I have some doubts on upgrading / advancing lvl 80 eq set into mythic lvl 80 eq set. Since I upgraded 1 eq of lvl 70 to lvl 80, my enchant and sockets were reset. Will upgrading / advancing eq into mythic resets sockets and enchant lvl too?

Also, I noticed my holy forging sometimes reset into lower gold cost, I cant remember how it happened. Anyone have info on this if holy forging gold cost resets?

making level 80 equip (orange) into mythic equip (red) will NOT reset sockets, it WILL reset enchantment level.

the lower gold cost happens when you move to the next holy cast level. meaning that lvl 3 grade 1 will cost less than lvl 3 grade 10. when it rolls over to lvl 4 is when it costs less again

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
      ... it WILL reset enchantment level.
      Not completely true, since red gear has better enchants, it will lower them to match those for red gear. You will not lose anything in terms of stats.
      It is similar to sylph gear, when you upgrade purple to yellow, the enchants will go from +10 to +8 but the value will be the same +800 in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by jiji001 View Post
        Not completely true, since red gear has better enchants, it will lower them to match those for red gear. You will not lose anything in terms of stats.
        It is similar to sylph gear, when you upgrade purple to yellow, the enchants will go from +10 to +8 but the value will be the same +800 in this case.
        LOL. dude you lose the enchantment but the refinement can be better
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

ok, all points taken. ty for your help guys.

Comment

Ah cool. I was going to ask that since I got one level 80 piece I had made and was contemplating on whether or not shall I waste Socketing Rods at this point. Thanks.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

About the refines, the stats do not change when you upgrade to red, and IIRC, the number of stars also stays the same. So if you have 5 10-star stats, you will still have the same stats, but a single refine will give you 5 10-star red stats. I.e. you can have "Defense +55 (10 star(s))", and that doesn't change when you upgrade. But once you refine using the pure refinement crystals, that can become "Defense +83 (10 star(s))" in a single step.

So if you have enough level 4 refine crystals but not that many pure refine crystals, it's very worth it to boost your refines before you upgrade.

Comment

those premium refinement crystals are "coming soon" along with homestead, the lag fix, and hell freezing over....

Comment

hell freezing over seems to be the odds on favorite of one of those things every happening....

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                    those premium refinement crystals are "coming soon" along with homestead, the lag fix, and hell freezing over....
                    I got 600 of them from chaos war since I already had the mount already so they are pretty easy to come by
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      I got 600 of them from chaos war since I already had the mount already so they are pretty easy to come by
                      nope, for Artifact and Helidon u need another kind of refinements, that are not yet in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                        LOL. dude you lose the enchantment but the refinement can be better
                        Right!
                        I thought he was talking about refinement stats, my mistake.
                        Yes, you do lose the enchantment and have to start all over again.

Comment

Working...
                        X