How to Play with 1k% exp buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Play with 1k% exp buff

Im deciding whether I should play again, mainly because of that 1k% buff. I'm afraid that it will level me up too fast and I won't be able to complete things like mpds etc. Im currently bordering lvl 70, 130k ish br (I quit a pretty long while ago), are there any tips that I can use to make sure I actually enjoy the game or will I be wasting my time?

*Don't mind my username, I'm a pretty bad speller

The World Prosperity shows up after you gone level 26. Tried this with an alt and it popped up. However, it's something you cannot turn off unless you don't do EXP related stuff. Camping is no longer relevant since most of the stuff is broken beyond repair. Might as well take everything for what it is and rush to level 80.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well, your level doesnt have anything to do with what mpds you run. you have to focus on running whats right for your br, not level. just play, level, and have access to everything in game. camping and slow leveling is getting phased out.

Comment

How to play with 1000% exp boost? that's easy, just skyrocket to level 73ish (where boost drops to about 200%).

Anyways, if you are close to level 70, might as well go to 70 and get a eudaemon. Get a mage, unless you're a mage, then get a Wind Ranger. Plenty of people run Lych's Lair, easy to get in on a team during busy times.

Comment

Originally posted by PharmaciticalGenius View Post
          Im deciding whether I should play again, mainly because of that 1k% buff. I'm afraid that it will level me up too fast and I won't be able to complete things like mpds etc. Im currently bordering lvl 70, 130k ish br (I quit a pretty long while ago), are there any tips that I can use to make sure I actually enjoy the game or will I be wasting my time?

*Don't mind my username, I'm a pretty bad speller
          Depending on your situation, if you don't feel a connection to your character, I would start out on a new server instead of an old one.
          Now if you have friends that will help you daily, I would stay.

Comment

Apoligies to the late reply, but is it worth it to start playing again? I've seen that a lot more people are displeased with the game and are quitting with all the new patches and stuff.

Comment

Apoligies to the late reply, but is it worth it to start playing again? I've seen that a lot more people are displeased with the game and are quitting with all the new patches and stuff.
              Nope, not worth starting over again.
              Here are the few reasons why:
              - eudaemon lag (yes, this means you'll need about 30secs to 1min to cast your skill)
              - event reward nerf (now the event reward requirements begin with lv 5 synthesis of divinity souls, eud hp diamonds, lv 5 resistance crystals)
              - ToK, team arena drastically bugged, rendered almost unplayable
              - sylph atoll changed drastically - now works like doing wilds, and doesn't give you gold for reward
              - minigames now placed in game box, optimize to give you nickel currency that you can exchange for obsolete rewards
              (kyanite, crypt tokens, 10 beast souls, 50 bound balens, proposal ring)
              -> fishing moved to once every monday (giving most of nickel and other obsolete rewards)
              -> jewel hunt - once every wednesday (bigger board to play, but nerf the gem packs to lvl 1s, and give miniscule amount of soul crystals and nickels. Nothing else here..)
              -> cloud adventures moved to once every friday (major nerf - you can now move backwards when land on a tile,
              and mirror image battle, but still gives obsolete rewards)
              - sky trial now gives alot of star tear shards, miniscule amount of star sand, but some nice amount of sepulcrum and gold
              - sylph expedition changed clearance and daily rewards (from blessing of god and holy water to sylph soul shards)
              - newly added hide feature, in fact enhances the lag rather than reducing it... (way to go R2)

the existing annoyance are:
              - more items added into the game, with limited inventory space.. (gd luck on this one, especially when you open gem pack)
              - dimension nerf of bound balen card draw, but give alot of resistance crystal rewards for occupation
              - star tear shards can't be sold, so be careful not to max this one in your inventory or you'll have a hard time clearing them
              * hint synthesize them to star tear and sell them for a profit loss of gold
              Last edited by Imonseph; 11-21-2015, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Apoligies to the late reply, but is it worth it to start playing again?
                I would say the best reason to plya again (or starting over), if you have not played in a while, is it is easy to have a maxed-out evolved sylph.
                - thousands of free sepulcrum from new sky trail
                - plenty of free mahra between sylph expedition and farm animals
                - new hot events for mahra and sepulcrum make it easy to max-out an evolved sylph with three event cycles and 4000ish mahra and sepulcrum.
                - some events where you can use sylphs are the same as when mahra/seps were rare (world boss, spire, dragon invasion, level 20-70 dungeons)

The developers/providers want all players to have maxed evolved sylphs because the 2nd evolution requires "advanced" mahra and sepulcrum, which has replaced regular mahra and sepulcrum as the item to separate cashers from non-cashers.

Comment

Working...
                X