Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the next Soul Crystal event be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the next Soul Crystal event be?

I read another thread, it noted another site had one. I am on Kabam, it's been 3 months. I thought we skipped one due to a server merge. I have not maxed my SC lvl and seals are useless to me. I have save up about 25k sc and it;s not wnough to max. With a sc event, it might be enough though.

A large amount of people on my server (s105 + the 3 that merged with us) are in the same position. I am lvl 80 /lvl 5 mythic dragon warlock. The fact that I can't use soul seals that just pile up is ridiculous.

Any idea here?
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:37 PM. Reason: forum rule 12
    Reldra was here....

Originally posted by R27639087 View Post
    I read another thread, it noted another site had one. I am on Kabam, it's been 3 months. I thought we skipped one due to a server merge. I have not maxed my SC lvl and seals are useless to me. I have save up about 25k sc and it;s not wnough to max. With a sc event, it might be enough though.

A large amount of people on my server (s105 + the 3 that merged with us) are in the same position. I am lvl 80 /lvl 5 mythic dragon warlock. The fact that I can't use soul seals that just pile up is ridiculous.

Any idea here?

First of all, there are many ways to get soul crystals, and in case u didnt notice.... when u have more ways to get something u always get changes in events for that item. And just lol, why hit 80 lvl if u dont have maxed soul engraving? this is a common mistake, i know camping is harder now, there is always exp boost here and there....but at least people should try it.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:38 PM.
    Wartune can still be enjoyable if u know what to look for.

Comment

On Soul Crystal event, forget it. It's not going to make a comeback. If you're looking for a heavy amount of soul crystals, doing Circuit Quests is the only place to get a large number; 2nd would be the log in event that will net you 250 each time it runs. Might as well use up all your crystals since saving them won't do you or your inventory any good at this point.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Don't think there'll be an SC event any time soon unless its sprung on players as surprise. Just keep doing what you're doing to earn SCs. I've stopped waiting for a dedicated SC event a while back. The current line up of events does offer ways to earn SC via exchange.

Comment

On November 2 and 3, the other site had these soul engraving events. They were separate from the new soul seal event, and occurred at the same time ...

ENGRAVE I
          Engrave your Soul with 100 Soul Crystals to be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.
          Rewards:
          100,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x30, Crystal Shard x10

ENGRAVE II
          Engrave your Soul with the required number of Soul Crystals to be rewarded. Each quest may be completed once per day.
          Rewards:
          200: 100,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x50, Broom Box x1
          500: 200,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x100, Broom Box x1
          1,000: 300,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x250, Broom Box x2
          2,000: 500,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x500, Broom Box x2
          5,000: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1000, Broom Box x3
          Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
            blah blah blah
            We didn't actually have that event though. The list of events the G M posted ahead of time is sometimes wrong and we only had the soul seal event like every other Wartune server. Never believe that list.

Comment

Wartune needs to adequately communicate changes to its customers…How can you claim to be putting your customers first and can't do this simple task of notifying us of specific changes to SCHEDULED ACTIVITY…..LOL …this love-hate relationship is growing really old really fast R2.

Comment

Originally posted by HerjaS48 View Post
                First of all, there are many ways to get soul crystals, and in case u didnt notice.... when u have more ways to get something u always get changes in events for that item. And just lol, why hit 80 lvl if u dont have maxed soul engraving? this is a common mistake, i know camping is harder now, there is always exp boost here and there....but at least people should try it.
                I think I am aware of the ways to get soul crystals. I look at multiple wartune news sites. How would that help? I log in every day and look at HE.

The decision to lvl to 80 was not fully based on soul engraving lvl. Neither of those had anything to do with my question.
                Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:41 PM.
                Reldra was here....

Comment

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
                  Wartune needs to adequately communicate changes to its customers…How can you claim to be putting your customers first and can't do this simple task of notifying us of specific changes to SCHEDULED ACTIVITY…..LOL …this love-hate relationship is growing really old really fast R2.
                  Correct. I am hoping the game will eventually officially answer about this, eventually.
                  Reldra was here....

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                    We didn't actually have that event though.
                    Oh, I forgot that happens sometimes. (and it would not be the first time other site announced Wartune was scheduled to have a soul crystal event, only to find out R2 wanted it removed from the game ) I was sort of thinking (hoping, really) that other site was starting to ignore some of R2's requests to remove things they do not want their players to have. ... they already do things like giving in-game prizes to forum posters (and decent prizes), showing a blatant disregard for the R2 message that providers are powerless and at the mercy of external developers.
                    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Key word: 'Other site', not R2

What happens on a different platform is for that platform only. I am trying to play WT on yet another site, and it doesn't work. To each their own, I guess.
                      Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:42 PM.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Key word: 'Other site', not R2

What happens on a different platform is for that platform only. I am trying to play WT on yet another site, and it doesn't work. To each their own, I guess.
                        Absolutely correct. The official R2 News forum is the only official place events are posted. Granted it may be incorrect at times, and is released post European and Oceanic server release, but we have staff who try their best to have it correct before it is released to the forums.

Either way, no matter how 'similar' other publisher events may be to R2Games, the posts could be taken as a 'guide', but not 'official'. There are some events that may not be able to be released by R2 for one reason or another. We can not say whether it's their choice or the developers, as we (on forums) just don't know that information.

Back to the original question, we have not heard any word on any future soul crystal events. Please keep an eye on the News forum I linked earlier for any updates.
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                          Absolutely correct. The official R2 News forum is the only official place events are posted. Granted it may be incorrect at times, and is released post European and Oceanic server release, but we have staff who try their best to have it correct before it is released to the forums.

Either way, no matter how 'similar' other publisher events may be to R2Games, the posts could be taken as a 'guide', but not 'official'. There are some events that may not be able to be released by R2 for one reason or another. We can not say whether it's their choice or the developers, as we (on forums) just don't know that information.

Back to the original question, we have not heard any word on any future soul crystal events. Please keep an eye on the News forum I linked earlier for any updates.
                          Well, I want you to ask someone. Not wait for 'word'. It has been 3 months. I NEED to know, and many NEED to know if they should hold on to SC or just start using them now.
                          Reldra was here....

Comment

with sc being so easy to get now from the arena shop and dimensions idk why everyone keeps waiting on sc events....they are rare, and most have expected them to have stopped now

would be nice to know if they have stopped putting the events up. but anyone who knows anything about this game knows that getting info is far from easy
                            Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 11-18-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

for older servers they have stopped the regular soul crystal event however almost everything you do you get soul crystals and not soul seals we need a event to atleast exchange the 100k + soul crystals you are flooding us with whether it be soul crystals for soul seals or soul crystals for gold like they used to do we need a way to get rid of all the soul crystals we are accumulating daily

Comment

Working...
                              X