Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the next Soul Crystal event be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An exchange of soul crystals for soul seals has never happened, so there's absolutely no way it's going to happen now.

A consume event for soul crystals/seals might come along, but I wouldn't count on it. They're so cheap and easy to come by, there's very little reason to reward players for collecting them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      An exchange of soul crystals for soul seals has never happened, so there's absolutely no way it's going to happen now.

A consume event for soul crystals/seals might come along, but I wouldn't count on it. They're so cheap and easy to come by, there's very little reason to reward players for collecting them.
      Truth. I had 3k sc the other day after using it has feed for marriage tree and now I have a 9999 stack
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

In wartune when you get something easily that thing is changed.So forget about sc.Now if you want to engrave to 80 I will suggest you to follow the event.You can see in hot event panel saying change the following event thing for 12k sc and this event comes after one month not consectuively.So if you see the sep and mahra event you get 39 max each day for each event.So (39*3)*2=234.You can see holy forge event and so on which gives you 250-300 tat specific event item.So you get 36k sc and arena shop gives you 1sc/insignia so 150-450/day.I don't think you would have any problem to engrave sc to 80.

Comment

NONE of this is an official answer from the game. A mod needs to get that answer.
          Reldra was here....

Comment

it would be nice to know when events are stopped. but at the same time, with sc you can get a lot of them pretty easily. insignia, which you can easily get a lot of, is a fast way to get sc. ive seen several people who have leveled soul engraving very quickly withough having sc events. there comes a point when its best to just use them rather than wait on an event that might not happen

Comment

is there anymore soul crystal events happening ?? there was suposssed to be one today (December 1st) and r2 took it out . i saved up 12k sc for it . should i just engrave them or wait ?

Comment

Originally posted by michaelaaaa View Post
                is there anymore soul crystal events happening ?? there was suposssed to be one today (December 1st) and r2 took it out . i saved up 12k sc for it . should i just engrave them or wait ?
                If you can max it and open up advanced soul engraving, then definitely. If you can't use soul seals, then you're welcome to save scs for longer, but I still wouldn't expect any soul crystal event in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelaaaa View Post
                  r2games has a policy of removing the soul crystal events from the English version of Wartune whenever the game normally provides the event. And for that, you should know three more things ...
                  1) Another important R2 policy is to publicly declare they are not in control of removing game content such as hot events
                  2) but at the same time, they warn you to not look at the other Wartune providers for a schedule of future events, because R2 is the correct source of information on the English version of Wartune.
                  3) R2games puts the players first

Comment

Working...
                  X