Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the next Soul Crystal event be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27639087
    started a topic When will the next Soul Crystal event be?

When will the next Soul Crystal event be?

I read another thread, it noted another site had one. I am on Kabam, it's been 3 months. I thought we skipped one due to a server merge. I have not maxed my SC lvl and seals are useless to me. I have save up about 25k sc and it;s not wnough to max. With a sc event, it might be enough though.

A large amount of people on my server (s105 + the 3 that merged with us) are in the same position. I am lvl 80 /lvl 5 mythic dragon warlock. The fact that I can't use soul seals that just pile up is ridiculous.

Any idea here?
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:37 PM. Reason: forum rule 12

• R2111470937
    replied
    Originally posted by michaelaaaa View Post
    is there anymore soul crystal events happening ?? there was suposssed to be one today (December 1st) and r2 took it out . i saved up 12k sc for it . should i just engrave them or wait ?
    r2games has a policy of removing the soul crystal events from the English version of Wartune whenever the game normally provides the event. And for that, you should know three more things ...
    1) Another important R2 policy is to publicly declare they are not in control of removing game content such as hot events
    2) but at the same time, they warn you to not look at the other Wartune providers for a schedule of future events, because R2 is the correct source of information on the English version of Wartune.
    3) R2games puts the players first

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by michaelaaaa View Post
    is there anymore soul crystal events happening ?? there was suposssed to be one today (December 1st) and r2 took it out . i saved up 12k sc for it . should i just engrave them or wait ?
    If you can max it and open up advanced soul engraving, then definitely. If you can't use soul seals, then you're welcome to save scs for longer, but I still wouldn't expect any soul crystal event in the future.

Leave a comment:

• michaelaaaa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    it would be nice to know when events are stopped. but at the same time, with sc you can get a lot of them pretty easily. insignia, which you can easily get a lot of, is a fast way to get sc. ive seen several people who have leveled soul engraving very quickly withough having sc events. there comes a point when its best to just use them rather than wait on an event that might not happen

Leave a comment:

• R27639087
    replied
    NONE of this is an official answer from the game. A mod needs to get that answer.

Leave a comment:

• R2104299821
    replied
    In wartune when you get something easily that thing is changed.So forget about sc.Now if you want to engrave to 80 I will suggest you to follow the event.You can see in hot event panel saying change the following event thing for 12k sc and this event comes after one month not consectuively.So if you see the sep and mahra event you get 39 max each day for each event.So (39*3)*2=234.You can see holy forge event and so on which gives you 250-300 tat specific event item.So you get 36k sc and arena shop gives you 1sc/insignia so 150-450/day.I don't think you would have any problem to engrave sc to 80.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    An exchange of soul crystals for soul seals has never happened, so there's absolutely no way it's going to happen now.

A consume event for soul crystals/seals might come along, but I wouldn't count on it. They're so cheap and easy to come by, there's very little reason to reward players for collecting them.
    Truth. I had 3k sc the other day after using it has feed for marriage tree and now I have a 9999 stack

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    An exchange of soul crystals for soul seals has never happened, so there's absolutely no way it's going to happen now.

A consume event for soul crystals/seals might come along, but I wouldn't count on it. They're so cheap and easy to come by, there's very little reason to reward players for collecting them.

Leave a comment:

• jsm15401
    replied
    for older servers they have stopped the regular soul crystal event however almost everything you do you get soul crystals and not soul seals we need a event to atleast exchange the 100k + soul crystals you are flooding us with whether it be soul crystals for soul seals or soul crystals for gold like they used to do we need a way to get rid of all the soul crystals we are accumulating daily

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    with sc being so easy to get now from the arena shop and dimensions idk why everyone keeps waiting on sc events....they are rare, and most have expected them to have stopped now

would be nice to know if they have stopped putting the events up. but anyone who knows anything about this game knows that getting info is far from easy
    Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 11-18-2015, 11:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R27639087
    replied
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    Absolutely correct. The official R2 News forum is the only official place events are posted. Granted it may be incorrect at times, and is released post European and Oceanic server release, but we have staff who try their best to have it correct before it is released to the forums.

Either way, no matter how 'similar' other publisher events may be to R2Games, the posts could be taken as a 'guide', but not 'official'. There are some events that may not be able to be released by R2 for one reason or another. We can not say whether it's their choice or the developers, as we (on forums) just don't know that information.

Back to the original question, we have not heard any word on any future soul crystal events. Please keep an eye on the News forum I linked earlier for any updates.
    Well, I want you to ask someone. Not wait for 'word'. It has been 3 months. I NEED to know, and many NEED to know if they should hold on to SC or just start using them now.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Key word: 'Other site', not R2

What happens on a different platform is for that platform only. I am trying to play WT on yet another site, and it doesn't work. To each their own, I guess.
    Absolutely correct. The official R2 News forum is the only official place events are posted. Granted it may be incorrect at times, and is released post European and Oceanic server release, but we have staff who try their best to have it correct before it is released to the forums.

Either way, no matter how 'similar' other publisher events may be to R2Games, the posts could be taken as a 'guide', but not 'official'. There are some events that may not be able to be released by R2 for one reason or another. We can not say whether it's their choice or the developers, as we (on forums) just don't know that information.

Back to the original question, we have not heard any word on any future soul crystal events. Please keep an eye on the News forum I linked earlier for any updates.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Key word: 'Other site', not R2

What happens on a different platform is for that platform only. I am trying to play WT on yet another site, and it doesn't work. To each their own, I guess.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2111470937
    replied
    Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    We didn't actually have that event though.
    Oh, I forgot that happens sometimes. (and it would not be the first time other site announced Wartune was scheduled to have a soul crystal event, only to find out R2 wanted it removed from the game ) I was sort of thinking (hoping, really) that other site was starting to ignore some of R2's requests to remove things they do not want their players to have. ... they already do things like giving in-game prizes to forum posters (and decent prizes), showing a blatant disregard for the R2 message that providers are powerless and at the mercy of external developers.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X