Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the next Soul Crystal event be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27639087
    replied
    Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
    Wartune needs to adequately communicate changes to its customers…How can you claim to be putting your customers first and can't do this simple task of notifying us of specific changes to SCHEDULED ACTIVITY…..LOL …this love-hate relationship is growing really old really fast R2.
    Correct. I am hoping the game will eventually officially answer about this, eventually.

Leave a comment:

• R27639087
    replied
    Originally posted by HerjaS48 View Post
    First of all, there are many ways to get soul crystals, and in case u didnt notice.... when u have more ways to get something u always get changes in events for that item. And just lol, why hit 80 lvl if u dont have maxed soul engraving? this is a common mistake, i know camping is harder now, there is always exp boost here and there....but at least people should try it.
    I think I am aware of the ways to get soul crystals. I look at multiple wartune news sites. How would that help? I log in every day and look at HE.

The decision to lvl to 80 was not fully based on soul engraving lvl. Neither of those had anything to do with my question.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gibsondion
    replied
    Wartune needs to adequately communicate changes to its customers…How can you claim to be putting your customers first and can't do this simple task of notifying us of specific changes to SCHEDULED ACTIVITY…..LOL …this love-hate relationship is growing really old really fast R2.

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
    blah blah blah
    We didn't actually have that event though. The list of events the G M posted ahead of time is sometimes wrong and we only had the soul seal event like every other Wartune server. Never believe that list.

Leave a comment:

• R2111470937
    replied
    On November 2 and 3, the other site had these soul engraving events. They were separate from the new soul seal event, and occurred at the same time ...

ENGRAVE I
    Engrave your Soul with 100 Soul Crystals to be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.
    Rewards:
    100,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x30, Crystal Shard x10

ENGRAVE II
    Engrave your Soul with the required number of Soul Crystals to be rewarded. Each quest may be completed once per day.
    Rewards:
    200: 100,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x50, Broom Box x1
    500: 200,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x100, Broom Box x1
    1,000: 300,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x250, Broom Box x2
    2,000: 500,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x500, Broom Box x2
    5,000: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1000, Broom Box x3
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R220603854
    replied
    Don't think there'll be an SC event any time soon unless its sprung on players as surprise. Just keep doing what you're doing to earn SCs. I've stopped waiting for a dedicated SC event a while back. The current line up of events does offer ways to earn SC via exchange.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    On Soul Crystal event, forget it. It's not going to make a comeback. If you're looking for a heavy amount of soul crystals, doing Circuit Quests is the only place to get a large number; 2nd would be the log in event that will net you 250 each time it runs. Might as well use up all your crystals since saving them won't do you or your inventory any good at this point.

Leave a comment:

• HerjaS48
    replied
    Originally posted by R27639087 View Post
    I read another thread, it noted another site had one. I am on Kabam, it's been 3 months. I thought we skipped one due to a server merge. I have not maxed my SC lvl and seals are useless to me. I have save up about 25k sc and it;s not wnough to max. With a sc event, it might be enough though.

A large amount of people on my server (s105 + the 3 that merged with us) are in the same position. I am lvl 80 /lvl 5 mythic dragon warlock. The fact that I can't use soul seals that just pile up is ridiculous.

Any idea here?

First of all, there are many ways to get soul crystals, and in case u didnt notice.... when u have more ways to get something u always get changes in events for that item. And just lol, why hit 80 lvl if u dont have maxed soul engraving? this is a common mistake, i know camping is harder now, there is always exp boost here and there....but at least people should try it.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-18-2015, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X