A few good sugestions .. i think!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZeroCoolRO
    started a topic A few good sugestions .. i think!

A few good sugestions .. i think!

Hello everyone. On forum are hundread of sugestions / ideas... i play this game for 3 days now... and I have a few suggestions.

1. Let us the posibility to expand or not the chat .. means make him bigger or longer
    2. For chat ( and here enter PM / ALL CHAT + GUILD CHAT ) implement emoticons from Yahoo Messenger... and remove the restrictions for emoticon signs .. when i put :"> in chat appear $&$> or something like that. So EMOTICONS will make the conversation more cool.
    3. Full screen command. Maybe more options in settings.
    4. QUEST TRACKING make him bigger .. and the font a low size ( give us the option to choose our size, from size 8 to 12 max )
    5. Friend requests, make the friend list bigger or infinite. I have lots of friend request and i cannot add more cuz the list is full.
    6. In my opinion STAMINA is useless, remove stamina, i dont see the point of STAMINA !

That all I can think for moment ...
    W8ing for feedback or commentary ... Thank you & Have fun in game !

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R25729399 View Post
    Hello everyone. On forum are hundread of sugestions / ideas... i play this game for 3 days now... and I have a few suggestions.

1. Let us the posibility to expand or not the chat .. means make him bigger or longer
    2. For chat ( and here enter PM / ALL CHAT + GUILD CHAT ) implement emoticons from Yahoo Messenger... and remove the restrictions for emoticon signs .. when i put :"> in chat appear $&$> or something like that. So EMOTICONS will make the conversation more cool.
    3. Full screen command. Maybe more options in settings.
    4. QUEST TRACKING make him bigger .. and the font a low size ( give us the option to choose our size, from size 8 to 12 max )
    5. Friend requests, make the friend list bigger or infinite. I have lots of friend request and i cannot add more cuz the list is full.
    6. In my opinion STAMINA is useless, remove stamina, i dont see the point of STAMINA !

That all I can think for moment ...
    W8ing for feedback or commentary ... Thank you & Have fun in game !
    suggestion 1: is here >> Click image for larger version

Name:	yop 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1662523

suggestion 2: +1 i love it and it must happen

suggestion 3: we can simply full size our browser chrome has it in its tools area

suggestion 4: why? can't u just open the quest panel and check it there (less people need a huge panel on their game screen)

suggestion 5: if the server dies then u will have offline friends who will not be of any use to u hence its pointless just remove them and u will have space for more

suggestion 6: Stamina keeps a limit and avilon u cannot buy stamina pots in items shop so cash players are in the same box as us non cash players

Leave a comment:

• R25729399
    replied
    At least reduce the stamina cost on same things.
    For example, he took 20 stamina from me to enter into a dungeon from campaign. If i make 5runs there = 0 stamina for me.
    Make like 5 stamina per dungeon or something. If I have more time in maximum 2-3h my stamina is 0.

I know it's a cash shop game, I know they need EURO's ... but the stamina goes to fast, that's why I said to remove stamina .. at least improve the stamina cost, for a higher amount of time ...or give every day 200 stamina and everything will be perfect
    I saw that 200 stamina is maximum .. give every day at 5a.m. 200 stamina.

PS : Sorry for my bad english !
    PS 2 : How can I change my name on forum, I didn't find anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Avilon
    replied
    5: To get a larger friend list, you must be a VIP member (VIP level 4 or 5, somewhere in there).

6: Stamina is what prevents people from blitzing 24/7 and leveling without effort. It also gives people something to buy with balens if they want.

Wartune is a cash shop game after all. ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X