Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tips for getting a new eudaemon class (or for getting more free mark shards)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips for getting a new eudaemon class (or for getting more free mark shards)?

any lucky ones could share some tips for getting a new eudaemon class?

my poor little archer had tried numerous times & got many pages of useless duplicates, but still no wind range & no blood warrior.

now I have some 30 mark shards on her. should i try multiple summons at the same time, or should i scatter the summons around different times of a day to get a better chance?

and here's her story, if you care to know it:
    it's pain for me to gamble because i had zero luck with gambling on all my characters, and this character in particular almost always lost the bet.
    she did dimensions everyday but got only 3 eudaemon mark shards from ALL DIMENSIONS CHESTS EVER (so it was only 1 mark shard per 1-2 MONTHS).
    she got only 4 mark shards from bounty targets before she went over level & couldn't get any more of them. this counted as my carelessness, but it had been too late before i noticed it.
    she already missed the clothing set (& titles) & other more useful items for a few events because i had to waste event chests for mark shards.
    i wanted to stop trying, but right now all 4 of her eudaemons have been maxed level & she can't participate in eudaemon levelling events without wasting blood of zeus on useless duplicates that would never be used (& to get the bloods from farm she has to delay her sylph & mount development so the bloods weren't free).
    besides eudaemon, she had no luck with other drops either. basically no mounts from event chests. i've opened some 400-600 chests for the past gfew events, but couldn't even get all 3 pieces of the clothing items these boxes could potentially drop, & only some abysmal amount of beast souls & clothing shards.
    i had loved this character dearly, because she's the only one that could do decent (as in having half the br of top player) without spending at all. but now i'm thinking about leaving that server & character altogether, because they had created too much obstacles in front of her, despite all the time & effort i spent on her.

You will get exchange event soon, so you can get any eudemon class there. Even you can get all 6 classes without any eudemon shard.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
      You will get exchange event soon, so you can get any eudemon class there. Even you can get all 6 classes without any eudemon shard.
      thanks for the info. guess sometimes it pays to start late

Comment

Is that piece of information true?

Comment

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
          Is that piece of information true?
          we could only pray

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            we could only pray
            If such a event would come, r2 always puts players first and remove the event. They don't wanna make us spoiled.

And if it is true, save and do not open event chest, just a friendly advice.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              If such a event would come, r2 always puts players first and remove the event. They don't wanna make us spoiled.

And if it is true, save and do not open event chest, just a friendly advice.
              it has been shared on a blog that we are familiar with.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                it has been shared on a blog that we are familiar with.
                I, and everyone else know that. My statement was clearly a punch at how bad r2 has become so it wouldn't be surprising for them to remove the event when they've been leaked.

Comment

I, and everyone else know that. My statement was clearly a punch at how bad r2 has become so it wouldn't be surprising for them to remove the event when they've been leaked.
                  Despite it, there are eudemon cards already in the game, so soon or later they will be available for the same gamble as Loki and Freya souls.
                  But what should we then do with eudemon shards? Again no exchange like ancient beast shards? Same issue like beast souls?

Comment

hence the praying part

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                      Despite it, there are eudemon cards already in the game, so soon or later they will be available for the same gamble as Loki and Freya souls.
                      But what should we then do with eudemon shards? Again no exchange like ancient beast shards? Same issue like beast souls?
                      well...since i still have shards left, i'd actually rather spend them to get a new eudaemon (& free up the occupied box) than to waste event chests on something i should have supposedly gotten NOW without wasting more event chests (the mark shards were from past event exchanges).

so should i try all mark shards at once, or scatter the trials across different days/times to see if it helps?

Comment

Depends how many you are missing and how many shards you have. And also depends on how you feel. If you feel the luck changes from time/day, go for it, if not, use them all.

I know I got windranger on my first try, blood knight took 10 tries. and got pretty decent share of eudaemons(think I got all but scourge mage on those 50 marks)

Comment

Depends how many you are missing and how many shards you have. And also depends on how you feel. If you feel the luck changes from time/day, go for it, if not, use them all.

I know I got windranger on my first try, blood knight took 10 tries. and got pretty decent share of eudaemons(think I got all but scourge mage on those 50 marks)
                          apparently, initially I tried at around the same time on both servers, but one server gave me all 6 on the first try, while the other kept playing around. took me almost 100 mark shards to get the knight, & still no ranger nor warrior yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X