Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the best free player after mid-august 2014?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best free player after mid-august 2014?

anyone care to share your top free player from your server (plz censor the name & guild in the screenshot)?
    need to be on a server started AFTER the mid-august 2014 patch.

Top free player is so broad statement. Is this player allowed free offers? do you consider him free even if he does daily runs with 3 big cashers? etc etc.

Clear that up before people start posting, or this topic will turn into "No way you haven't cashed" "You don't play with other non-cashers!" and such.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      Top free player is so broad statement. Is this player allowed free offers? do you consider him free even if he does daily runs with 3 big cashers? etc etc.

Clear that up before people start posting, or this topic will turn into "No way you haven't cashed" "You don't play with other non-cashers!" and such.
      Yes free unbound balens offers are allowed (let's say, non-Kabam players pretty much all have venues for getting them).
      Yes being helped by big cashers still counts as a free player if the same person doesn't own or pilot another casher toon (an alt or pilot of a casher player does not count).
      It needs to be on a server started AFTER the mid-august 2014 patch (cannot be older than 15 months).

Comment

And can the best free player make a dent in the devs mind?
        To say, oh wow - this player made it without cashing, we need to milk harder...

Comment

Well I would guess the very best from that time period should be between 2.5-3.0m right now? I am assuming the best are higher br than me as I am defently not 100% this game, far from it, and am at 2.45m(and older than that, also vip). I know there's no cashers at 3,0+ but those are most likly older/have alt that cash etc etc.

Comment

now i really don't know how to help them without all those good old unlimited whips & stable leveling events.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              Yes free unbound balens offers are allowed (let's say, non-Kabam players pretty much all have venues for getting them).
              Yes being helped by big cashers still counts as a free player if the same person doesn't own or pilot another casher toon (an alt or pilot of a casher player does not count).
              It needs to be on a server started AFTER the mid-august 2014 patch (cannot be older than 15 months).
              kabam doesnt get extra

we dont get free balens for doing surveys and watching vids like r2 does

we only get free balens from dims and when we do recharge events from hot events

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                kabam doesnt get extra

we dont get free balens for doing surveys and watching vids like r2 does

we only get free balens from dims and when we do recharge events from hot events
                that's why i said any NON-KABAM players have some way to get unbound balens. kabam is just the only world where there's no such thing as a free (unbound) balen.

Comment

Working...
                X