Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Block/hp vs patk/crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block/hp vs patk/crit

Hello guys,I noticed mages and archers always use guardian rune of 70% when you are about to use sylph delphic so I suggest you from what I tried to put hp/block gem in place where you have patk/crit gem be cause block will block 50% dmg of that delphic your enemy cast on you. Try it and please report back your experiances . Thanks

Block is 25%, not 50%, last I checked. And it's only a chance, so an average more like 15%. I think it's helpful to have a good block stat, but by comparison with more atk, which helps you in every aspect of the game? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      Block is 25%, not 50%, last I checked. And it's only a chance, so an average more like 15%. I think it's helpful to have a good block stat, but by comparison with more atk, which helps you in every aspect of the game? No thanks.
      Well hp is bigger and apollo shield is on...now says all high br players prefer block more then attack even if they are mages or knights...archers have no choice.

Comment

Don't forget about penetration.. though it's still not explained what it does:
        ignore defenses or block?

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
          Don't forget about penetration.. though it's still not explained what it does:
          ignore defenses or block?
          I know some guy who did a bit of testing on it, and he concluded the penetration-value is subtracted from block-value in calculating the block percentage. I.e. he says he virtually eliminated blocked shots at 2000 penetration vs. 2000 block.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkApple View Post
            Well hp is bigger and apollo shield is on...now says all high br players prefer block more then attack even if they are mages or knights...archers have no choice.
            I miss it:

1) block gem have people only if they have both ATK and ATK/CRIT gems
            2) astrals ATK, ATK/PEN, CRIT, CRIT boost, CRIT/PEN have all, so only Deflection is replaced by Block - but deflection has cap
            3) eudemons have all the ATK

I maybe missed another way how to prefer Block to ATK ...

Comment

No way I'd replace my attack with block. Block is only minor these days since huge attack values (300k+ attack) and players with high lvl will crystals will eat you up. Plus no way in hell are you gonna get any gold from the limited amount of time (3-5 mins) in WB
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Or you could wear both...cuz we got those 4 gem slots.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  Or you could wear both...cuz we got those 4 gem slots.
                  I meant on both save patk/crit gems and put hp/block gems just depends where are you if you are in pvp then block/hp gems will win for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkApple View Post
                    I meant on both save patk/crit gems and put hp/block gems just depends where are you if you are in pvp then block/hp gems will win for sure.
                    You should specify your advice is in the hopes of helping lv30 accts, because higher up you wouldn't even be able to dream of winning without attack gems.

Comment

Working...
                    X