Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Now, now, we all know that the thing is rigged. I would love it we can only have 1 attempt per spin and it's completely random like Altar. The speed of the wheel spin can be different each time so we can't exactly aim for what we want.

Leave a comment:

• Ratty_Da_Nom
    replied
    and if you checked other threads about this, you would have seen that the matter is being addressed by R2 game developers as they are aware the wheel is not as random as they hoped....

good items is in the mind of the individual, I like the seeds I get at times... as they can save me balens, getting pots can save me guild contribution that i can use for guild skills and other items.... and it works out that often its not costing me a cent for the vip tokens, as I get them from chests and cards.....

btw, you may pay them a monthly fee for the wheel, but I pay a monthly fee for the vip gift pack, the extended friends list, the extra kyanite from plundering and the extra exp from quests and dungeons etc..... the wheel is just something I use to get rid of vip tokens...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X