Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight class is getting nerfed WAY TOO MUCH!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight class is getting nerfed WAY TOO MUCH!!!

At first I thought the limiting of returned HP through blocking down to x3k HP was rather bad..
    then I saw how the Max HP of most Knights sky rocketed and the % value would've been a bit much..

Then I saw how new astrals were created to further nerf the block feature to where you need obscene amounts for it to be effective in pvp situations..

And now.. Now there's a turn countdown timer on the Reverse Damage buff?
    It's supposed to work up to ten times.. not just quit after x3 turn regardless if the knight was hit enough times for the buff to vanish.

Here's an idea.. Give the Knights back their ability to restore 5% of their Max HP upon a successful block..
    Even if they have x2million Max HP they'll only receive x100k HP back upon a successful block..
    I say "only" because there are level 80 players out there able to deal x200k damage without dealing a crit hit.

Get rid of the turn counter for the Reverse Damage buff.. It works up to 10x and it only returns x1000 damage at max level.
    It shouldn't just quit after x3 turns..

On a side note.. if I didn't know better..
    I'd swear the developers are changing the game in such a way so it makes it easier for their playerbase to up and leave with no regrets.

Originally posted by Razorbeast View Post
    Here's an idea.. Give the Knights back their ability to restore 5% of their Max HP upon a successful block..
    Even if they have x2million Max HP they'll only receive x100k HP back upon a successful block..
    I say "only" because there are level 80 players out there able to deal x200k damage without dealing a crit hit.

Get rid of the turn counter for the Reverse Damage buff.. It works up to 10x and it only returns x1000 damage at max level.
    It shouldn't just quit after x3 turns..
    The full 4% heal was too much as hp goes up. Just think about how awful tok would be if we went back to healing the opponent with half of our attacks, and losing 40-50% damage on the rest. A scaling cap would have been a lot better, since 3k is really nothing at this point, but it does need some kind of cap.

I agree about reverse damage, I guess, but I'm not sure why anyone would care. If you can't do more than 10k damage from any attack, you're going to lose that fight.

Originally posted by Razorbeast View Post
    On a side note.. if I didn't know better..
    I'd swear the developers are changing the game in such a way so it makes it easier for their playerbase to up and leave with no regrets.
    Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Comment

I'm surprised people still play this game

I'm also really sad my entire account got reset on the forums, rip
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

never noticed an nerf on that reverse damage, but i never use it anyway, waste of skill round, for hardly any damage
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
        X