Add Soul crystal in events!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Soul crystal in events!!!

Okay ...i have been searching where to get Soul crystals and its no where except that time eater Circuit quest.....I need Soul Crystals...So plz add them in events..

you can get soul crystals in multiple places. for example: dimensions, arena shop, on friday from guild battle rewards, and occasionally in rewards from hot events. there are also several other things that give small amounts of soul crystals here and there.

Comment

When it comes to threads about soul crystals, there is no need to look at the comments. We can just look at their join-date and the rest is given.

Comment

2015 - I want a Soul Crystal event!!!

2013 - No!!!

2015 - Yes!!!

2013 - No!!!
        Last edited by R2111470937; 11-22-2015, 09:31 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

yes add an exchange for the **** sc games flood ppl with .. for usefull stuff like whips (the sc exchange event of old)

Comment

It would be a great boost for the otherwise low player morale if they add back the once-so-great SC events, where you can exchange excess SC to mount whips and runestones.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              It would be a great boost for the otherwise low player morale if they add back the once-so-great SC events, where you can exchange excess SC to mount whips and runestones.
              That would benefit me a lot, and I still say it would be a huge mistake to bring those back. It would just be another thing that older players can take massive advantage of, while newer players get left further behind. And then we would start having to hold onto scs again, just in case the event came back, which they would never tell us in advance.

Comment

I just use mine. Most events that don't come back or completely mucked, I just used the items as there is no reason to hold onto them other than to take up space in inventory.

Being a pain in the rear end, I do CQs for them as well as for the sands (could they find a better place without taking too much of my time). Whips are okay (good addition to the ones I got already for an upcoming event), but sold my bounty quests (not worth doing them any more when I get a good amount of EXP for missing them).

Let's face it, if it's longer than 3 months on an event, chances are it won't return again.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Sahilraj2627 View Post
                  Okay ...i have been searching where to get Soul crystals and its no where except that time eater Circuit quest.....I need Soul Crystals...So plz add them in events..
                  I had about 40k of them I had been saving for months and months. Finally just gave up and used them. So yeah, they'll probably have the event now that I did that lol

Comment

Hate to say this, but with soul crystals only selling for a measly 1 gold, it is near useless to sell them. With all the inflation and need of gold, 1 gold for 1 item makes little sense anymore. Also with how much mount whips are now needed, even an exchange of 100 sc for 5 mount whips would be benefecial to everyone. Hard enough to keep up with the whip usage from all the high mounts being given out. Added to that the big amount of whips needed for the special mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                      That would benefit me a lot, and I still say it would be a huge mistake to bring those back. It would just be another thing that older players can take massive advantage of, while newer players get left further behind. And then we would start having to hold onto scs again, just in case the event came back, which they would never tell us in advance.
                      hmhm i so agree .. so would like that mistake made by failing dev team and use the 100ks of sc

Comment

What players need is a chart of the amount of soul crystals they need to max it,
                        not just the dependent need of soul crystal event that is probable or uncertain to happen.
                        Cuz after you max soul engraving, they'll be another item added to the list of
                        "obsolete items to be sold" (star tear shards, fate stones, etc..)

Here's a link on the soul engraving chart:
                        http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Engraving

Comment

cause there are not only "old" players, soul chrystal events are needed ( otherwise stop accepting new palyers or open new servers every day)

new players need it to upgrade old can use it to make some money (better than 1 gold for selling) or give a option that accepts sc or auto sells it

Comment

Yes new players need sc events to new players suffer the most how the game going progress if only look out for players that have played long time and are pretty much maxed out anyways.

Comment

Working...
                            X