getting nomore money from me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting nomore money from me

i have had enough of r2.... we all wanted to get our lvl 55 set so badly but r2 only cares about making money.... so all they do is adds more servers and puts mounts out knowing players wants our 55 sets.... and alot of players are quitting this game since mounts needs balens to increase ur lvl.. i know u cna use whip but u dnt get much a day. wings will be out soon and more balens will be towards that.. we have lvl 65 players in my server using lvl 45 sets this shows r2 dnt give a **** about the players if they did they would make sure we are happy with our gears and so on... but like i said above all r2 wants is ur money...... they have done nothing good for us... so im never spending my money on here again till r2 works towards helping the customers and not their selfs for once... -.-

in every game I have played, people have always complained about how the game is not good enuf for them and how the devs do not care etc..... while here is a hint for you.... they care enuf to create the game and a lot of the updates have been what people are asked for.....

developing games take time and r2 have indicated in other threads that they are working on more armour and weapons for higher levels.... and for people like me that are long term gamers, ( 25+ years ) we know that good things take time... and rarely do the game developers get a word of thanks as much as they get bitched at by people that want everything their way.....

make your opinion like your money.... no more of them.....

Comment

rofl ratty i been playing game for 40 years now and 80% of games have the gears ready for you when you actualy reach that lvl -.- and most updates has not been for customers.... its been involving balens to help r2 make more money to release more servers..... people been asking for 55 sets for erm 2 months now? but instead they put out other stuff... so ratty take ur bad experiance of gamming somewere else.....

Comment

If want to get strong then just stick in 1 server and keep going. Wartune gave everyone a chance by giving higher earning Insignia. It just matter of fact you active and play or not. The things I want to make a suggestion is Wartune need to add more events in between half 12 hour. Not all people have same timezone as the server they play!
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Just about every game people are going to complain about how all the company cares about is money and not their customers. They are a business and are going to try to maximise profit. Why don't you talk to their accounting department and get some answers before making such an assumption. I would like to see servers merged though.

Comment

Play the lottery every day. win some money and open your own game company so that you can run it however you want. you will quickly see how hard it is to run this type of business and please everybody. Bottom line is that they do what they will / can to make money as that is the absolute bottom line. you think you can do better then try.. that's what business is all about is somebody branching out / off and trying to make the wheel more efficient.
            Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
            Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
            Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
            (How To Submit a Ticket)
            ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

New horse came out. I trained it. Used up my whips. Spent training using balens instead.

EVENT FOR TRAINING FOR MOUNT THEN CAME UP. (Alpaca, Red horse, Black Horse)

WTH. #$%&. I take it up and suck it up. Spent more balens training the horse and getting all of them (Alapaca, Red horse, Black Horse). The Red and Black ones were bought. 20$ each.

THEN EVENT FOR SPENDING BALENS CAME UP. AND U CAN WIN THE BLACK HORSE NOW.

WTH. REALLY WTH. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? ARE YOU TAKING ME FOR AN IDIOT? OR ARE YOU TAKING US CASHERS AS FOOLS! WHY CAN'T YOU ANNOUNCE THE EVENTS TOGETHER? OR MAKE IT SUCH THAT THE EVENTS DON'T OVERLAP ONE ANOTHER!

WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME FEEL CHEATED!

Note: The events for the horses end later than the event for spending balens. That means the latter event ends before the first event. Something fishy eh?
              Note: If you tell me to not give them money anymore... maybe I should do that. Maybe you say that I'm stupid to spend on games blahblahbalh, well it's mine and I decide how to use it. But I don't like a SCAM.

Comment

Exactly what i wanted to say.
                It´s a way to milk more money out of cashers.
                The best strategy

Comment

Working...
                X