Server Merge? 2ndary account?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge? 2ndary account?

The following servers to be merged are: Delphinian Swamp (S12) and Boneyard (S17)

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved.

After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

what does that red line mean?

so if you got 2 characters, 1 on each server, both are not deleted, does that mean one log in is now allowed 2 characters?

so basically 1 account, 2 chars, in the same server?

is that possible? can we create more on the same server? ...
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

You'll continue to log into the server your character was created on. For example, you won't be able to access your S17 character if you select S12 from the login menu.

It's still one account per server. The only difference is that the servers can interact fully with each other.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

oh okay, so the server log in would still be there, and both log in would lead to the same place. that's cool. hehe
      i wanna make 2 account just so i can test out 2 on the same server then lol j/k
      ty for the fast reply memorylane
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
      X