Stealing Dimensions Useless Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing Dimensions Useless Now

I recently was given the opportunity to steal a dimension. They either need to change it or do away with it. You can clear an entire dimension in a matter of minutes now but you only get 3 attacks per day when trying to steal a dimension. On the advanced dimension that i was given to steal it has 17 total towers. That means that it will take me 6 days to take all the towers at 3 attacks per day. It depletes at 17.86% per day which means it will deplete in 6 days. What is the point of being able to steal a dimension if there is no real reward for it? The 10 steal attempts per day worked. Bring it back or just do away with dimension stealing. Either way but the current 3 attacks per day does not work for anything.

Dimension "PVP" was always idiotic. At least now they've made it so that normal players have no reason to attack, but it does beg the question of why the **** is it still in the game?

Comment

Answer Is easy: Someone got paid for this innovation, so it is not easy to make it obsolete without losing face ...

Comment

Don't know if mine is broken or something, but I never could "attack" someone's dimension either because they didn't tread upon mine, or I am trying to figure out where in the world could I attack to steal theirs.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Why would you steal it anyway, when you open in somebody's dim, you already get the same dim in pm back.. no reason to steal that dim, just delete and open your new one thats in pm.

You dont lose anything.

When you steal and only attack some towers, other gets less rewards/res.. and doesnt get a dim back like you did. only when you attack all towers and destroy there base.
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
            Answer Is easy: Someone got paid for this innovation, so it is not easy to make it obsolete without losing face ...
            lol that is the most sad but true thing ive read today hehe

imho, the dim invasion thing is utterly useless now with 3 attack attempts. Even expert dimensions give only a few crystals per floor and most of the floors have 3 towers in there... So, unless you catch some nab pants down who only completed like 2-3 floors on the first day and you just steal the whole thing fresh, its useless. Then again, that would be quite a sad thing to do since you get a free dim in mail anyway...
            Last edited by MsKink; 11-23-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

I always abandon it vs. taking from someone. If I bother to start attacking it's because I got lucky and it's someone i hate.

Comment

as attacker you get a similar dim as gift but the 1 your attacking aint so its good you cant take it all. 80% dont like the pvp dim so they should just remove it

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                  I always abandon it vs. taking from someone. If I bother to start attacking it's because I got lucky and it's someone i hate.
                  I am with you on that. Beside hitting whole guilds after being engaged in a plunder, I would tend to hit those I do not like as well.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I spent all day yesterday opening and completing a dim only to wake up this morning and see it was taken over by a high br casher. Nothing I can do but delete it and know I wasted many hours for nothing. STUPIDEST SYSTEM EVER!

Comment

Working...
                    X