Radar System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar System

I'm sure I'm not the only person who gets frustrated looking for targets to plunder, gold mines to take over, or wandering enemies to defeat in the wilds. I'd just like to suggest a radar system when in the wilds, possibly fueled by balens and/or vouchers.

Simply, the idea is to have a small circle in one of the corners of your screen that can be "activated" to send out a search within a small radius, and it will show any gold mines, enemy castles, friendly castles, treasure caches and wandering enemies on it. I think the developers could earn some money out of this if they allow everybody to use it a limited amount of times per day, and then for use of balens or vouchers after that.

Another possible idea is to allow players to upgrade this radar, increasing the radius it searches the wilds for you, another way for the developers to get some money from balens.

Please let me know what you think, any feedback appreciated.

This looks futuristic and good but part of the gameplay is to search for cities that you can plunder successfully.

Comment

Originally posted by EndOfEnds View Post
      I'm sure I'm not the only person who gets frustrated looking for targets to plunder, gold mines to take over, or wandering enemies to defeat in the wilds. I'd just like to suggest a radar system when in the wilds, possibly fueled by balens and/or vouchers.

Simply, the idea is to have a small circle in one of the corners of your screen that can be "activated" to send out a search within a small radius, and it will show any gold mines, enemy castles, friendly castles, treasure caches and wandering enemies on it. I think the developers could earn some money out of this if they allow everybody to use it a limited amount of times per day, and then for use of balens or vouchers after that.

Another possible idea is to allow players to upgrade this radar, increasing the radius it searches the wilds for you, another way for the developers to get some money from balens.

Please let me know what you think, any feedback appreciated.
      we all want radar system
      something that will make us a little lazier and will make it more easy to target things
      but

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
      This looks futuristic and good but part of the gameplay is to search for cities that you can plunder successfully.
      i agree with that GM mark said

still i give a +1 this is something that i want
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X