Maxing out at level 39 for battlegrounds/group arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxing out at level 39 for battlegrounds/group arena

I decided to max out my mages equipment, astros, and gems the best i can and try to stay at level 39 for as long as possible. I have the following questions;

1. Is experience earned inside battlegrounds or at the end? I will not be turning in the quests related to battlegrounds.
    2. Is experience gained in group arena? beside the quests
    3. Are group arenas capped at level 39 like the battleground? Matchups seem based on Battle Rating but don't know the exact details
    4. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks for any information!

I believe Arena and Battleground didn't give any exp.
    So, you're safe to stay at lvl 39 as long as you want as long as you're not playing MP, Campaign, and the other that gave exp.
    But... is it that fun to say at the same lvl forever?
    You can only play arena, battleground, guild war, and world boss... but someone tell me that today world boss gave exp as well.

About arena, I think... no.
    LVL 51 and sometime I got lvl 20/30 as my match(lol).

And I know someone who done that.
    She's on my server, ellite warrior at lvl 39. Want me go back at BG lv <40 to kill her and drag her to lvl up.
    Last edited by Ruise; 11-23-2012, 01:30 AM.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

I probably won't stay 39 forever but it sounds fun to dominate in the bracket for a while until I'm ready to move on to higher levels. The game doesn't have much skill involved its based more on time invested (being higher level than others) and gear (cashers will always have an advantage). Maxing out at level 39 was the only way I came up with to get around these problems.

Comment

If you want fun, stay in the 39. If you want to compete, just level up as per normal.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Solo arena does give exp. About 3.6k per win. If you are worried about insignia/honor gain then you can join a top 16 guild and join guild battles which gives like at minimum 500 insignia/honor per loss, more if you win.
          IGN: Aexon
          Level: 46
          Class: Knight
          Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
          Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

IT makes sense if you're doing it for the lvl 45 set, don't bother for the lvl35 set, go straight to 45, or better, for 50's set.

Comment

Originally posted by EpicEkoo View Post
              I decided to max out my mages equipment, astros, and gems the best i can and try to stay at level 39 for as long as possible. I have the following questions;

1. Is experience earned inside battlegrounds or at the end? I will not be turning in the quests related to battlegrounds.
              2. Is experience gained in group arena? beside the quests
              3. Are group arenas capped at level 39 like the battleground? Matchups seem based on Battle Rating but don't know the exact details
              4. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks for any information!
              1. there is no experience after you finish battlegrounds except if you turn over the quest. You may still join the BG as always but don't turn in the quest. just leave it be

2. no

3. the matchups in arena are kinda bit odd.. even if your party is all 39, you will still be able to battle out those in the 45s. Battle rating? i'm not quite sure.. i and my team believes in the average level per team matchups. example of this is if you're all 39 in a party, your average is lvl39.. based on that, you add 5 levels above and below the average team level thus getting you a good chance to fight with parties averaging tolvl34 - lvl44.. this one's just a theoretical belief but it never failed us.

4. yep i did.. stayed in 39 for 2-3 weeks completing tech upgrades, lvl45 set, guild skills and honor. The downside is if you got honor capped in 39 (32k honor = Crusader) you won't be able to get anymore honor in bg. and when you get that high or close (warrior or elite warrior) expect that if you join in 40+bg, they will target you for sure..

Wartune Retired
              IGN: Senjuu
              Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
              Guild: Immortals

Yitien
              IGN: Senju
              Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
              Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Our guild is in top 16 but not very many dedicated players in it, will likely be merging with a top 3 guild soon. Those guild battles sound fun and pay extremely well looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for the information diablo43!

I have full 35pvp and the both jewelry from the crypts, farming tokens for the rings now at lvl 37 so plenty of time.

Thanks Senjuu very informative!

Probably stay at 39 til i can buy the entire 45pvp set.

Comment

Originally posted by R23100069 View Post
                  IT makes sense if you're doing it for the lvl 45 set, don't bother for the lvl35 set, go straight to 45, or better, for 50's set.
                  I think you missed the point of this thread.

If you are wanting to stay in the 30s bracket then stay at 38 to give yourself some cushion and you don't get any new skills at 39. With the way they give out insignia now it doesn't take long at all to get enough for 45 set so don't worry about getting enough for that. I have even been able to spend over 1000insignia on experience scrolls and i am 39 without capping off and am still sitting on 2500 insignia about and I have been leveling fast. Top players on server are just hitting 41 or 42.
                  Last edited by R24877577; 11-23-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

no such thing as a perfect bg, so continue to raise in level..

your just wasting your own time if you dont, missing mounts lv40 & other thiings

Comment

Well, having a lvl 39 twink alt can be fun I guess after 3 months: all lvl 10 guild skill perks, lvl 6 or 7 orange astrals. I might work on one in the future, who knows
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                      Weak warrior

Comment

If your server is old same as mine, you can stay in 39 as long as you want if your goal is Crusader Rank...bcoz its hard to gain honor if the perks there all high level, itll be hard to gain honor, youll get pawned by high levels..but if your in a new server, then I think you should level up and enter the high level BG...it will be easier that way and all you have to do is wait for newbies...
                        " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

Working...
                        X