CW on Thanksgiving night ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW on Thanksgiving night ????

THANKSGIVING night??? really 7-Road maybe does not get it, but what is the excuse for R2/PC in not telling them that it is a bone-headed idea ???

They fixed it last year maybe they can again ??? Not likely a lot of people will be on Thanksgiving for CW, don't you think ???

Sandro - PC-S117

wartune is an mmo so its unlikely they will change an event since most of us dont celebrate that holiday
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      wartune is an mmo so its unlikely they will change an event since most of us dont celebrate that holiday
      At least on the PST test universe a lot of the top players are US based so we do celebrate it ...
      Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

they should really take a few minutes to look at a calendar when planning this stuff out. all major holidays, no matter which religion, nation, or culture participates in them, should be avoided for anything of a big "importance". class wars, titan wars, cross server guild battle, and many other things need to be planned out to avoid holidays...

Comment

Originally posted by R297801969 View Post
          At least on the PST test universe a lot of the top players are US based so we do celebrate it ...
          they still wouldnt alter events to fit the needs of a certain set of servers which is the sad truth.

EDIT: to choose between spending time with family or choosing a game for pleasure that isnt going to last, I'd spend time with my family

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
          they should really take a few minutes to look at a calendar when planning this stuff out. all major holidays, no matter which religion, nation, or culture participates in them, should be avoided for anything of a big "importance". class wars, titan wars, cross server guild battle, and many other things need to be planned out to avoid holidays...
          If thats the case, there wouldnt be much big events on then since most countries celebrate them at various times and length, eg. that week long chinese holiday the devs were on
          Last edited by princestewii; 11-23-2015, 09:31 PM.
          IGN: princestewii
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post

If thats the case, there wouldnt be much big events on then since most countries celebrate them at various times and length, eg. that week long chinese holiday the devs were on
            Which was EXACTLY the case if you do not remember !!
            Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

They moved it last year(?) or one before it and it screwed up so many things, so eh. They can leave it as is frankly.

Comment

I care more for December's CW-TW dates tbh.
                East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                  I care more for December's CW-TW dates tbh.
                  Ohh yeah, just wait for it 12/24 is Thu, Christmas Eve we'll have the next CW
                  Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

It was okay for R2 to partake in their Chinese holidays, but not okay for those of us having holidays in the USA? Anyways, enough of that. I am glad that either dinner will be served hours before or hours after I stick my guys into the event since it's more like "AFK and sit" with all the lag and non-responsiveness to really have a battle going.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well, you can't please all the crowd. There are numerous holidays, so someone will have to make a choice. And my thought - devs better do not touch a thing that is working. 'Cause they are really good at "optimizing" a non-broken stuff. So, even if someone will miss this CW or perform not as well as he could - this is only a minor issue. After all, this is a game.
                      Last edited by R299176373; 11-24-2015, 05:02 AM.

Comment

If you still call this half-baked, half-assed thing a game with all the shenanigans that happened in the last few patches. Most of my "events" are done while letting them loose since I could not select skills and/or have to tweak my app to "turn off" the gaming window (IE browser object) just to conserve the memory overload (1Gb, seriously?) that shows up on my task manager. On top of that, you cannot run anything else just because you're playing the game, in which I think it is stupid to begin with for those of us who have high bandwidth providers.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

last time we have people complaining on an event's date (4th of july), titan wars got delayed for 2 months. non r2 affiliates(legends online, etc.) got their titans war on time.

if you dont like it, just dont participate. simple as ****. dont drag the others with you.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Exacly my point. Games, and mmo the most, should not care about real life stuff. CW is such a crappy event anyways, so who cares.

And you want them to cancel cw so everyone lose on it? heck they will most likly brake the game as well if they do, r2 we are talking about.

Comment

didn't they do this last year, I cant remember

but there was a big fuss on the forums but nothing really changed

the top cashers still got their spot
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                              X