CW on Thanksgiving night ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R297801969
    started a topic CW on Thanksgiving night ????

CW on Thanksgiving night ????

THANKSGIVING night??? really 7-Road maybe does not get it, but what is the excuse for R2/PC in not telling them that it is a bone-headed idea ???

They fixed it last year maybe they can again ??? Not likely a lot of people will be on Thanksgiving for CW, don't you think ???

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    it is this simple: if you don't like the class wars time just skip it. rewards in shop still the same **** and will be back next month
    Nah, I just skip it because I am going to have a good Thanksgiving dinner instead of just watching my guys sit there through not being able to use skills and letting them give and take pot shots.... whoop-dee-doo. At least, I could dogpile with family members on who will get the wishbone.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    it is this simple: if you don't like the class wars time just skip it. rewards in shop still the same **** and will be back next month

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    If that's the point we are going to go with, then R2 should not be taking 1-2 week long vacations due to some holiday (or holidays as there were several), and leave us in the dark with all bugs and a half baked patch. Nothing is expected of them now other than more nerfing, constant breakage, and them telling us to take a hike since their game isn't making any money now.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    They moved it last year(?) or one before it and it screwed up so many things, so eh. They can leave it as is frankly.

nah they didn't, it was my best cw and i tried extra hard because i knew there would be less people, I remember because I was out of the top 100 because of my last round dc

I had 3510 points, I was sad

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    didn't they do this last year, I cant remember

but there was a big fuss on the forums but nothing really changed

the top cashers still got their spot

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Exacly my point. Games, and mmo the most, should not care about real life stuff. CW is such a crappy event anyways, so who cares.

And you want them to cancel cw so everyone lose on it? heck they will most likly brake the game as well if they do, r2 we are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    last time we have people complaining on an event's date (4th of july), titan wars got delayed for 2 months. non r2 affiliates(legends online, etc.) got their titans war on time.

if you dont like it, just dont participate. simple as ****. dont drag the others with you.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    If you still call this half-baked, half-assed thing a game with all the shenanigans that happened in the last few patches. Most of my "events" are done while letting them loose since I could not select skills and/or have to tweak my app to "turn off" the gaming window (IE browser object) just to conserve the memory overload (1Gb, seriously?) that shows up on my task manager. On top of that, you cannot run anything else just because you're playing the game, in which I think it is stupid to begin with for those of us who have high bandwidth providers.

Leave a comment:

• R299176373
    replied
    Well, you can't please all the crowd. There are numerous holidays, so someone will have to make a choice. And my thought - devs better do not touch a thing that is working. 'Cause they are really good at "optimizing" a non-broken stuff. So, even if someone will miss this CW or perform not as well as he could - this is only a minor issue. After all, this is a game.
    Last edited by R299176373; 11-24-2015, 05:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    It was okay for R2 to partake in their Chinese holidays, but not okay for those of us having holidays in the USA? Anyways, enough of that. I am glad that either dinner will be served hours before or hours after I stick my guys into the event since it's more like "AFK and sit" with all the lag and non-responsiveness to really have a battle going.

Leave a comment:

• R297801969
    replied
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    I care more for December's CW-TW dates tbh.
    Ohh yeah, just wait for it 12/24 is Thu, Christmas Eve we'll have the next CW

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    I care more for December's CW-TW dates tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    They moved it last year(?) or one before it and it screwed up so many things, so eh. They can leave it as is frankly.

Leave a comment:

• R297801969
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post

If thats the case, there wouldnt be much big events on then since most countries celebrate them at various times and length, eg. that week long chinese holiday the devs were on
    Which was EXACTLY the case if you do not remember !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X