Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbalances battle grounds

hi there everyone

I see this game still makes the all the weak players group together in a team and like wise with the strongest in a team in battle grounds which is not balanced.
    balance should be introduce where you have weak and strong players in one team and not I stress just strong players in one team. methinks that this causes a lot of players to lose interest in the game. balance is the key

meh, I stopped caring at 5.1, now I don't even log daily. Just waiting for bg's to get arena treatment before forgetting about this "game"

Comment

all low palyers should just ignore bg and arena, this would lead the big ones to whine at r2 that they have to fight their own br lvl cause there are no low ones any more they can bash, so this might force r2 to change some things (but im sure they give a piece of s..t about players thoughts, they only care for money)

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
        all low palyers should just ignore bg and arena, this would lead the big ones to whine at r2 that they have to fight their own br lvl cause there are no low ones any more they can bash, so this might force r2 to change some things (but im sure they give a piece of s..t about players thoughts, they only care for money)
        It's going to hit them in the bottom line, but I bet they won't figure it out until it's already too late. The two biggest cashers on my server have already quit, and there's no getting them back at this point, so that's where it's going to hit R2. But they don't even have a basic familiarity with the game enough to know what needs fixing, and they end up picking up parts of the suggestions and complaints we have been making.

The hide button is a perfect example - we complain about lag, and they try to fix it by removing something useful and not actually fixing the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X