Balens Shop suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens Shop suggestion

The more I play the more I see the gap raising between the cashers and non casher, so I think theres a great solution for everyone, which will benefit the game balance, the cashers/non cashers and bring even more cash for r2.
    Balen Shop could be the solution I think (some games like WOI have it and works amazing). The shop its a place where cashers can sell (auction) balens for gold.
    Lets say you place 100 balens for 500k gold. MANY free players who dont have a chance to buy balens, will go for it. The conversion for those 100balens is alot better than the game offers with the alchemy and daru alchemy used make cashers spend balens but most of them dont like the conversion rate anyway and is pretty useless for everyone. All cashers need gold in game and there will be lots of offers from each casher selling their balens in a list where all offers are from cheaper to highest per 100 balens. Cheaper offer and ull sell 1st and so on. Personally i would spend happy 500kgold /100 balens to get my socket rods or whatever i need.

Originally posted by al1980ro View Post
    The more I play the more I see the gap raising between the cashers and non casher, so I think theres a great solution for everyone, which will benefit the game balance, the cashers/non cashers and bring even more cash for r2.
    Balen Shop could be the solution I think (some games like WOI have it and works amazing). The shop its a place where cashers can sell (auction) balens for gold.
    Lets say you place 100 balens for 500k gold. MANY free players who dont have a chance to buy balens, will go for it. The conversion for those 100balens is alot better than the game offers with the alchemy and daru alchemy used make cashers spend balens but most of them dont like the conversion rate anyway and is pretty useless for everyone. All cashers need gold in game and there will be lots of offers from each casher selling their balens in a list where all offers are from cheaper to highest per 100 balens. Cheaper offer and ull sell 1st and so on. Personally i would spend happy 500kgold /100 balens to get my socket rods or whatever i need.
    this = dead end for r2

500k gold for 100 balens
    i can make twice the amount in 1 day

in alchemy players can get 3 times the amount and if they are VIP then its too high and all for a small amount of balens
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i dont know from what planet u landed lol.. how on earth u make more than 500k gold with your alchemy using 100 balens??? more than that the 500k price is just an example to get the ideea on how works that shop, the real price its to be set by devs, what its important is that every player have a chance to get their gear socketed. ARE YOU SCARED that you wont have more puppies to kill ?
      alchemy costs 50,60,70 balens etc per try to get like 65k++ gold each try depending on ur townhall lvl and gold refinery... and the VIP increase the number of attempts not the ammount of gold u get. I told you before not to post just to make post and think at what you are posting because its just nonesense.
      Last edited by al1980ro; 11-23-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by al1980ro View Post
        i dont know from what planet u landed lol.. how on earth u make more than 500k gold with your alchemy using 100 balens??? more than that the 500k price is just an example to get the ideea on how works that shop, the real price its to be set by devs, what its important is that every player have a chance to get their gear socketed. ARE YOU SCARED that you wont have more puppies to kill ?
        alchemy costs 50,60,70 balens etc per try to get like 65k++ gold each try depending on ur townhall lvl and gold refinery... and the VIP increase the number of attempts not the ammount of gold u get. I told you before not to post just to make post and think at what you are posting because its just nonesense.
        LOL here are a few things for u to know about me

1. I AM NOT A CASH PLAYER

2. I CAN MAKE CASH PLAYERS WITHIN MY LEVEL BRACKET CRY LIKE BABIES

also not only me but other players can make more than 500k per day after level 40 (u can do void and get tons of gold)

u can obtain socketing rods via guild altar spins after u make ur altar level 5+ (available in the shop slot u know the one with lion face)
        i don't get simply via town hall i get through dungeons and campaigns too
        i get from farm level (superior level 2 plants i use are 4 daru 4 gold and 1 kyanite)
        i get from levy and gold production per hour

i get soooo many more things
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

dude, didnt i told u already to stop spaming this forum with your nonsense just to make your posts number getting bigger?
          -about the town hall which i mentioned it, its not levy im talking about, its the alchemy increasing based on town hall lvl+gold refinery. why some ppls think they are so smart to reply to every posts ill never understand.. are you trying to teach us basics of the game or wth are u talking about.. stop justifying urself with your curriculum vitae.. cause you talk just outside the topic
          Last edited by al1980ro; 11-23-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

first of all u dont get anything good for balens the prices suck.. i dont wanna spend all my money on ****. lets get some better value for our money or you will loose customers....

Comment

I agree w/ al1980ro on the issue w/ Hyorinmaru6, & the gap that is rising between cashers & non-cashers. I also agree w/ R23094277 on what he said about the balen prices of items(wanting too much for stuff)!

Comment

Working...
              X