Eudaemon gear upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon gear upgrades

I have thought over this many times and yet i cant figure out the reasoning. They are giving out plenty of blue crystaloids and turquoise, but yet the average player can only use turquoise. This is because the green flames are given in event boxes, but blue flames are still unbound balen only items. What reasoning is there to make an item vital to the advancment of something so common as eudaemons a cash only item. Now i can understand if they made only purple and orange flames balen only because they dont give out those enchant items for free at the rate the other three colors currently are offered. Im sure im not the only one who has a level 10 eudaemon with fully enchanted green gear and plenty of blue crystaloids sitting unused.

So why not just make the blue flames, and green flames able to buy with bound balens as well. Oh right because that would be too logical to give them out when give out the corresponding enchant items for free..

Whole eudemon system Is designed by accountant and not game designer.

There are several things like flames, refinement stones, eudemon shards and skill lvl 6-8 material that can be bought only
    Others like turquoise are available in low levels of Bounty Targets which never reset, so even for the newly created eudemon - warrior a/o ranger - need to buy the stuff

All the refinement stones, enchantment stones and flames should be unified (the cost is same, but even the amount differs, BTW some events even has more costly the higher levels) as it is unneeded complexity created by someone who want to manage the cash flow by doing exactly 1-by-1 levelling etc by bb => ub, drops => shop => events.

My main eudemon has orange gear from events, others have green gear as I miss enough blue flames in events. Similarly only my main eudemon has RES crystals; warpath and skills grow on all as drops allows. And my sika deer farm feeds the levels.

I decided not buy anything in eudemons after I realized this greedy shopping system. It is invaluable and it only causes lag due to Mr. JavaScript ultra monitoring.

And my 40+ eudemons are big army of lag
    Last edited by P-J-J; 11-25-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
      ...And my 40+ eudemons are big army of lag ...
      how the heaven did u get so many mark shards??? tell me tell me (other than event exchange -_-").

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        how the heaven did u get so many mark shards??? tell me tell me (other than event exchange -_-").
        Event exchange, low levels of Bounty Target (passé now), online events ...
        and in past several shards from sacrifice and dimensions (but this was removed now)

BTW, in past exchanges were better, now they are optimized = nerfed again
        Last edited by P-J-J; 11-27-2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
          Event exchange, low levels of Bounty Target (passé now), online events ...
          and in past several shards from sacrifice and dimensions (but this was removed now)

BTW, in past exchanges were better, now they are optimized = nerfed again
          oh -_-;; well glad this is over for me any ways. got all 6 (some from event) on all toons & sold all spare mark shards.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            oh -_-;; well glad this is over for me any ways. got all 6 (some from event) on all toons & sold all spare mark shards.
            I still have 89 more eudemon shards to use for even bigger lag creating eudemons for fast menu browsing
            Hope it will show the designer where is an issue

Comment

Please oh please clear up my inv and use just one type of unit to upgrade, refine, and advance eq. Just make it so you need more of them for higher levels. This would eliminate about 20 different types of stupid items

Comment

Working...
              X