Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

max lvl achieved for dungeon n campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onimad
    started a topic max lvl achieved for dungeon n campaign

max lvl achieved for dungeon n campaign

when will u update to new patches? since i'm at max lvl 65.. not getting any experience from multi and solo. now only hoping from cata and bounty quest. but bounty quest orange always give me kill 30 monster same lvl. which i found very difficult to find that monster same lvl unless in cata.
    20 bounty and 10 orange bounty ask me to kill 30 monster at same lvl.. i'm not sure if cata will provide that much lol

• R23094277
    replied
    im from s3 lvl 60 kostaboda
    we have lvl 65 and now an bunch of ppl creaping up to 61- 62 come on developers what r u waiting for.... better gear now and the rest of the game i know it is somewhere because i see the name of the next halls and campain

and why r u so cheap withe the treasure chests. 1 crystal whoooooopie use 1 key to get a new one????????? we want better value better prices i am tired of getting 1 of everything i really dont need.. i should have been collecting lvl 60 gear from
    50 to 60... not lvl 50 its already outdated.... treasure chest should be a tresure mayby 10 crystals or more and specialty stuff...... if u the developers dont do something soon u r gonna loose most of your best paying customers.. we need better value for our balens buy

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
    I am on the first 10 servers.

I have people here reaching 60, but not yet 65.

So L.O.L.
    which server

mine is S2 and we have level 61s

Leave a comment:

• R21763422
    replied
    I am on the first 10 servers.

I have people here reaching 60, but not yet 65.

So L.O.L.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
    Great.
    BEFORE THEY RELEASE THE 55 SET, SOME ONE CAN USE THE 65 SET ALREADY!
    L. O. L.
    If you're on the first 10 server, you'll know their pain @_@

Leave a comment:

• R21763422
    replied
    Great.

BEFORE THEY RELEASE THE 55 SET, SOME ONE CAN USE THE 65 SET ALREADY!

L. O. L.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X