This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce

Ok my game wife quit months ago I`m sure I read somewhere that if a player hasn`t played for a certain amount of time the other can get a free divorce. Is this right?
    And IF so how long does my spouse have to have been offline b4 I can get a free divorce?
    Tyia for any help, I did try typing divorce rules into adv search but got threads from all different kinds of games from R2 xD

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
    Ok my game wife quit months ago I`m sure I read somewhere that if a player hasn`t played for a certain amount of time the other can get a free divorce. Is this right?
    And IF so how long does my spouse have to have been offline b4 I can get a free divorce?
    Tyia for any help, I did try typing divorce rules into adv search but got threads from all different kinds of games from R2 xD

You read correctly. The time required is 15 days.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      Ok Tyvm Much appreciated

Comment

my question is: if you have a lvl 9 ring and get divorce what happend with the ring ? you lose all lvls or when next mariage is 9 again ? Thanks for answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinpu View Post
          my question is: if you have a lvl 9 ring and get divorce what happend with the ring ? you lose all lvls or when next mariage is 9 again ? Thanks for answers.
          Divorce = no ring (placeholder "engagement" ring only you can see which gives 0 stats.
          If you remarry with lv1 your ring goes -4 levels, lv2 wedding gets -2 levels, and lv3 wedding gets same lvl ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Divorce = no ring (placeholder "engagement" ring only you can see which gives 0 stats.
            If you remarry with lv1 your ring goes -4 levels, lv2 wedding gets -2 levels, and lv3 wedding gets same lvl ring.
            Ahh cool I was expecting to have to start from lvl 1-3 again, my ring is only lvl 7 as I stopped upgrading it but have been collecting hearts expecting to have to start from scratch again. Doubt i`ll pay 15k balens to re-marry but good to know that even if I go for the lowest I should start with at least a lvl 3 ring then

Comment

Next time you want to get married pick a woman who hates you and buy her a house. This saves a lot of time and aggravation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                I have a lvl 9 ring how many levels do I lose when I divorce and remarry?

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                  Isn't it 5 days offline now?

Comment

Actually, you're ring doesn't lose levels anymore when you get divorced. In the last patch they made the marriage tree, marriage satisfaction, and rings player specific instead of tied to couples. When you get divorced you can't use your wedding ring but you still keep it and the level it was at. Satisfaction no longer limits the level your rings can be and is per person. The partner with the lowest satisfaction determines the + to stats the couple gets. (example: if one partner has a 6 satisfaction and the other a 5, then you get +50 to str, def, end, int instead of +60)

Comment

It's 5 days offline from your spouse to get the free divorce thing going. If it's 15, then someone needs to update the description to end the confusion.

While divorced, you can still work on your ring to get it up. Don't know if that holds true now that I just saw the days offline requirement in a conflicting way.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        It's 5 days offline from your spouse to get the free divorce thing going. If it's 15, then someone needs to update the description to end the confusion.

While divorced, you can still work on your ring to get it up. Don't know if that holds true now that I just saw the days offline requirement in a conflicting way.
                        This thread is almost exactly one year old. Things were indeed different a year ago.

I'm going to close this now to prevent further confusion between the old system and the new one.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X