Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Include Soul Socketing Rods in the next sylph material event exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Include Soul Socketing Rods in the next sylph material event exchange?

Looks like Soul Socketing Rods are gone from dimensions & sacrifice. Would be good to have them available in the next sylph material exchange.

1 soul socketing rod for 1-5 chests are about the same price as shop (calculated based on the price & rarity of Blessings & Gifts of God).

Comment

Would be a good idea. Personally I still have some 80 of them from the old dimensions system, so it's not really fair for people that didn't get their fill to have to spend on it. At least adding them to guild blessing like normal socket rods would help if it's similarly high drop rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Would be a good idea. Personally I still have some 80 of them from the old dimensions system, so it's not really fair for people that didn't get their fill to have to spend on it. At least adding them to guild blessing like normal socket rods would help if it's similarly high drop rate.
        i got only 1 or 2 from old dimensions & only a dozen or so regular rods from guild blessing. guess that's my luck in gambling aka no winning bets at all. bought a few for hero gears & primary sylph gears. but now need them for eudaemon's sylph & have none. not going to waste bbs & never going to spend a single penny of real money again. never, ever!

Comment

Working...
        X