Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me with Cloud Adventure?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kidding me with Cloud Adventure?

Almost every dice I threw sent me backwards. I barely rounded the 1st corner before I ran out. Even the magic dice has zero magic. I chose a 6 and it sent me back 5. Plus when it sends me back and I land on a chest I get nothing. There is zero point in doing it anymore. I guess its just for cashers now who want to buy a million dice and spent a couple hours trying to reach the end. Pathetic.

it's just lame that if you trow go forward and then go backward. land on a chest and get nothing.
    because if it's something else you get to fight it or get a trap or whatever.

But yeah cloud adventure is not worth the time anymore. .
    even if they remove the balen from the end rewards. and remove the going back.
    then it's usefull.
    but now it's ****.

Comment

Only an idiot would spent balens (or bb) on cloud adventures now. There's hardly a worse way to spend them, since you will get almost nothing out of it.

Comment

Having read all these disappointed comments…..I concur!

WARTUNE/...BRING BACK THE CLOUD ADVENTURE BEFORE THIS "PERCEIVED UPGRADE-because its not…its a horrible down-grade"…it's new location in the Game Box is Brilliant but those in game changes are Horrendous…..

I think I've said this before and I'll say it again---- I don't ever recall anyone EVER complaining for anything about the Cloud Adventure as it was…..
        If it works well, Don't fix….it would have been better for you to just swap a few elements every now and then -like how you introduced the link game-.

That regression feature is demotivating and needs to be changed (no-one likes to move backwards on a board…but instead of moving backward, if you create good reasonably powered enemies to fight (like the ones that were there before), we'll gladly take the challenge and enjoy every fight.

Comment

Note to new Cloud Adventure designer:

You are still thinking this is mini game of same time, similar rewards and effort like Jewel hunt and Fishing?

Comment

And this is what they claim to have done during the maintenance... lol:
            "Fixed issues with the Cloud Adventures quests."
            i.e. removed Cloud adventures NPC from cloud city..
            just like what they did with NPC /quest for dimension, sacrifice and market
            - game optimization.. lol

pathetic devs.. really pathetic.
            Last edited by Imonseph; 11-28-2015, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Long ago, I had done CA. But after patch 5.0, and it's rigging of rolls, I stayed as far as I can from it. Then the next blow comes in the form of backwards moves. Like seriously?

I am thinking every time something is going to our expectations, they (R2) messed it up. I am also thinking the more we voice our disdain for the "downgrade" the more they will mess it up to the point it can't be enjoyed anymore.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Long ago, I had done CA. But after patch 5.0, and it's rigging of rolls, I stayed as far as I can from it. Then the next blow comes in the form of backwards moves. Like seriously?

I am thinking every time something is going to our expectations, they (R2) messed it up. I am also thinking the more we voice our disdain for the "downgrade" the more they will mess it up to the point it can't be enjoyed anymore.
                Let's not forget removing bound balens from the reward spin.. so that's a gd news in it that they did replace it with nickels instead.

Comment

Oh yeah, let's not forget that one. Of course, CA killed it for me when they programmed those sucky rolls that I have to spend balens to get magic dice so I can complete the game. After it was completed, the spins were a joke (mostly wands for a tree that only gives out seps and mahras). But yeah, they had done removed nearly every source of BB with the exception to (heroic SSS completions?) solo map completions and the check-in rewards.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Was hoping they fixed this after patch. No such luck. Still fighting myself in long boring fghts. Still moving backwards and when landing on a chest or ? get nothing. CA is without a doubt the worst thing this game has in it.

Comment

they ruined all the minigames, not only CA, like i posted before: nring back the old ones as they have been and let players choose a 3 out of all version so they can do their favorites. only good thing might be their "general reward token" the nickel, but u dont get enough to make even 1 minigame worth the wasted time. even best source fishing is stupid cause i got diff rewards for the same fish, so u cant hunt for special fishes to collect nickel. other side: best of all their changes = saves me time, cause dont do all this **** anymore (bg, arena, minigames,...)

Comment

Working...
                      X