Alapaca shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alapaca shards

Just out of curiosity has anyone got more than one shard from 'lost treasure'
    It says 1-3 shards but after opening 10 boxes and getting 1 every time i see a pattern emergeing.
    So are these as rigged as the VIP wheel or are people getting 2 or 3.
    so to conclude im either realy unlucky or chance to get 2/3 is same as a lvl 7gem from wheel any screenies with what you got welcome.
    the reason i ask is do the math
    1 shard 175 balen x3 to complete exchange = 525 balen x30 for mount 15,750 balen thats roughly £100 o.O
    Last edited by ogrit; 11-23-2012, 09:43 AM.

I only got 1 White Alpaca Jigsaw card. Eventhough it decribled as you earn 1~3 White Alpaca Jigsaw AND skeleton keys, or crypt, etc... But just got a card. It kinda strange :/
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Same here, I have open 12 chest and every1 has contained 1 alpaca card. It says "open it to obtain randomly 1-3 white alpaca puzzles"

What I got out of the 12 I opened was NOT random. mathematical that is next to impossible to happen. I have asked many other people and every1 seems to be getting only 1

Comment

naah, its random, 2-3 alpaca has lower chance, i got 2 alpaca twice from 7 chest,
        and my friend got 999 rose once

Comment

Working...
        X