Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When R2 Chaanged Holy Forge event... Did they even think in the persons uprading moons or holy forging Hall and artifact?¿

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When R2 Chaanged Holy Forge event... Did they even think in the persons uprading moons or holy forging Hall and artifact?¿

I mean, if you finished with the hammer and vulcan an started upgrading moons, you will never reach the 600, not even dreaming about 1000 reward.

So these persons are using materials that they are not getting back (they only give hammer and vulcan in rewards), spendind an insane amount of gold for click and now they are not even getting 50 event chests as reward ¿??¿?¿?

Dont forget too, that one click to holy forge artifact and hallion consumes double the amount of materials than the rest of the pieces... So you need, how much¿? 18000 vulcans to reach the 50 reward¿?¿

Lately a lot of items disappeared (or almost disappeared) from the game dungeons an events, like moon rock, moon dust, holy water, star sands..... an your solution is to ask for chest exchange for all, but the number of chests you are giving for event is going down and down with every change you do.... what are you thinking about?¿

cant agree with you....just reached the 600 time forging reward...and forged both..Halidom and Artifact.........and no, they dont lower number of chests you can get with events.......the truth is....we NEVER got so many chests for free in the last 2 years.....

Comment

Its Nerftune. Rewards get downgraded, never upgraded. No clue why.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

hmmm...if the only "nerfed" things....tell me, why all my guild mates get the clothing title for sure every event?....and 99 % of them are FREE player.....sometimes i read that complaining and whining, i think, i play a different game

Comment

You do know that forge doesnt need to be sucessfull to count?

Comment

You need 1500 Clamps / 500 Stithy to reach the 50 mark on Moon-Forging a Halidom / Artifact. Hyperbole much?

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
              cant agree with you....just reached the 600 time forging reward...and forged both..Halidom and Artifact.........and no, they dont lower number of chests you can get with events.......the truth is....we NEVER got so many chests for free in the last 2 years.....
              That's impressive, I don't have nearly enough supplies to HF that many times over multiple days. But if they were doing the 1 chest for every 3 attempts, like last time, you would have gotten 200 chests, rather than 92. And the value of the individual chests has dropped off noticeably with recent events. Chances of the rare drops have gone way down, and the exchanges, especially for mounts, are way up. So it's not a fair comparison on raw number of chests.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              You need 1500 Clamps / 500 Stithy to reach the 50 mark on Moon-Forging a Halidom / Artifact. Hyperbole much?
              He meant to reach the reward with 50 chests (600), not the 50 attempts reward.

Comment

you get over the time, this whole event last, enough chests for the complete set......not at one day....you need to save them....

and serious....not the supplies are the bottle neck for forging....have over 5 k each left.....to get enough gold is more hard now...even with that slim worldboss

Comment

you get over the time, this whole event last, enough chests for the complete set......not at one day....you need to save them....

and serious....not the supplies are the bottle neck for forging....have over 5 k each left.....to get enough gold is more hard now...even with that slim worldboss

Comment

Reason we get tons of chest is to create an illusion. 1 year ago or so, if you had 200 chests you had a decent chance to get the rare drop(mount), now, you need like 1k chest to get the same chance, and then you might as well trade for it now(we didn't have the option back then, I think.).

I am semi sitting this one out, hoping for a good event next time, can't up my atk much anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                      Its Nerftune. Rewards get downgraded, never upgraded. No clue why.

Seems they think:
                      1) Nerfing = more time to get maxed = more time to be here
                      2) And as they offer more and more items for cash, they think they golden parachute from the cashers

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                      Reason we get tons of chest is to create an illusion. 1 year ago or so, if you had 200 chests you had a decent chance to get the rare drop(mount), now, you need like 1k chest to get the same chance, and then you might as well trade for it now(we didn't have the option back then, I think.).

I am semi sitting this one out, hoping for a good event next time, can't up my atk much anyways.
                      Exactly:
                      - 200 chest exchange for mount in past is now 800 exchange
                      - wings have some chance to get from chest, now removed = you have to use 120 to get
                      - many events are now inaccessible for maxed players (who can use hooves if no mount?), some are only inventory motivated (10 lvl 11, 10 lvl 10 ...)

But many events show second development team involved:
                      - no warrior and ranger in eudemon skill event?
                      - no mount training of those 4 event?
                      Why they are excluded?

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                        hmmm...if the only "nerfed" things....tell me, why all my guild mates get the clothing title for sure every event?....and 99 % of them are FREE player.....sometimes i read that complaining and whining, i think, i play a different game
                        First of all you don't know who i fre player or not, a lot of pll lies.

Second.... You get the cklothes tittle, half the time, and that's all.... after 3 weeks of doing all gold events, and ven going to kill sylph to get my HP back to not spend in potions, i get the same rewards that with 1'' spulcrum.

Third... I find that asking to remove gold from HF is whining, but to worry about other players that are getting nothing from an event is not useless complaining or whining, a bit of respect please.

Finally.... In a way I find normal that they changed the event: Now that they are giving a lot of vulcan, hammer.... we earned a lot of chests (not that that would kill them), but, if they changed one part of the event, they must have changed the other to 10-20-50-100-200 diary, not 1000 because you can't tell me you reach 1000 forges, even less during 3 days!!!!!!!!!

Comment

materials for holy forge isnt a problem, only the gold, dont get enough gold to do 600 times,

but thats not for all, my spouse could do it 600 times on one day.

and yes we had better holy forge event, 3 times and get box, but could not wait till that event comes back, and not doing this holy forge, then i stay behind, and i want to stay in top 20/40 at least fo choas war.

So save up gold for nxt even
                          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                          Server: S444 Silent Arena
                          Char: Knight
                          Lvl: 80
                          Br: 6m and crowing.
                          Main Sylph: Arise
                          Guard: Oracle

Comment

i am on the moon phase part of the holy forging for the Halidom....and why is it that it takes 15 sithy/45 clamps pr attempt when the picture clearly states that its 10 sithy/30 clamps?

Comment

Working...
                            X