Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you translate this support pearl for me?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you translate this support pearl for me?

I sent ticket asking about matching issue on Class War finals, causing multiple subsequent matches of same opponents (4+, 2 in a row). All is in the server log.

And response?

Hello,
    First of all, we want to apologize for any inconvenience this problem had caused you. We are sorry to inform you but we need more documentation of the problem for us to provide faster and efficient investigation of this matter. A screenshot of the problem can be a very big help, but we understand that this things happen unexpectedly, that’s why players doesn’t have enough time to take screenshots or video. We then apologize if we cant confirm this matter immediately. We will however forward this matter to our higher department to further review and to conclude the possible reason why this is happening so they could apply a fix. We ask at this time for your continued patience and understanding. We know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for our valued players.
    Thank you.
    -The R2Games Team

Can you translate it for me?

" We dont care"
    I played 4 matches against same person too, so im also curious how this stupid system works.

Comment

From my experience, CW finals tend to match players with the same or close to the same number of wins (Warrior's hall at least, Warlord's is supposed to be a round-robin, if they didn't mess it up). So it's entirely likely that you will face the same person multiple times. I think I had the same player 5 times a couple months ago.

As for the response, that is support boilerplate. So it means exactly nothing.

Comment

Yes I think this is R2Games way of "F. you, pay more and 'maybe' we will care".

In our company this will be last day of such person on that position, but for R2 it is standard.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
          [I]I sent ticket asking about matching issue on Class War finals, causing multiple subsequent matches of same opponents (4+, 2 in a row). All is in the server log.

Hello,
          We know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for our valued players.
          Thank you.
          -The R2Games Team

Can you translate it for me?

You are NOT a valued player....we don`t care.
          Spend more then we MAY consider you a "Valued" Player too and get it resolved for you ASAP :P

Comment

The support "elf" is letting you know that since you didn't include a screenshot or video showing the issue, they have to wait for someone else who might have had this same thing happen and also happens to have a screenshot or video. They will forward it as it is anyway, but since it can't be reproduced on a whim, it's likely a screenshot or video will be needed before it can be properly looked into, if there is indeed an actual issue.

Any further questions about your ticket can be asked in your ticket.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X