Space saving suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space saving suggestion

Ok, even with having all inventory spaces unlocked, I still find it hard to have enough room for saving items for events in conjunction with having room for opening chests(i.e. lvl 1-5 Gem chests, etc.). One of the big inventory space consumers is clothing(at least for me) since some of us prefer to save them until we have enough good luck charms. The obvious bottleneck for clothing synthesis are good luck charms. Why don't we just change the whole clothing system to something similar to how the mount system is set up?

Maybe this has already been suggested before at some point in the past, but I really don't have time to scan through older posts.

Clothing system is nerfed beyond recognition, to get 2 good luck charm you have to spend 8 or more in general. Fizzle rates have been increased, rewards reduced. I put the whole cloth synth event aside until some free luck charm source is added to the game.

About inventory space, get a kick, reinvite to guild, and you stored your whole vault in the mail for 30 days...
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Yep, I am skipping this Clothing ID event since they didn't put in the free clothing shards. Last month they did, so I don't know why is it so <expletive> difficult to just let events that worked be the ones that work. Myself, I got various clothes (from events mostly) that are at certain levels collecting moth balls as I am waiting for free luck charms or building up my balen balance so I can get some without getting broke.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Plain and simple, Clothing events should have never went up to start reward at level 5. Clothing is harder to level up so start at leveel 5 is a detrimant to any new server. Added to that making the items needed extremely hard to get in the quantity needed and you have majority of players not participating in any clothing events for months on end

Comment

Another idea might be to let same items of clothing stack, then when we synth etc we can split the stack as and we need to. When u have 10 items of the same clothing does it REALLY have to take up 10 spaces?

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
            Another idea might be to let same items of clothing stack, then when we synth etc we can split the stack as and we need to. When u have 10 items of the same clothing does it REALLY have to take up 10 spaces?
            totally agree

Comment

Working...
            X