Worse Support of Any Game Ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse Support of Any Game Ever?

Why doesn't support staff just do their job? Why in the world do I pay to play and still have to do their job for them? This is the only game I've ever seen that requires a screen shot for any simple bug. Do the moderators here actually play the game? How often does a bug strike and it's a minute or two later before a player realizes what has happened? If this game is a beta then why aren't they paying me to play? R2 get your support staff off their lazy butts already!

I posted the above in another thread but I'd really like to see how others feel here via a poll.
    Best in any game I've ever seen.
    0.00%
    Not industry leading but certainly acceptable.
    0.00%
    Fail at times and succeed others. Not bad unless they are being paid to do a job.
    21.43%
    Horrible. Only idiots would pay these people.
    78.57%

lol option 5 .. support is there even any we could pay

Comment

9 out of 10 times the support doesn't understand you question, 9 out of 10 times they do understand the issue they do nothing, and 9 out 10 times they do something they just do it so wrong.

So yeah, just like getting a mount in event, you gotta be extremly lucky to get a successful ticket

Comment

Well I feel like I am more of a tester than a player. I need to be paid! In real dinero, R2.

Their <expletive> is broken. And yet, they want us to cough lie cough that it's the best? Nah, even if I was stoned or severely drunk, I would steer clear from such frivolity.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Well I feel like I am more of a tester than a player. I need to be paid! In real dinero, R2.
          lol I 100% agree with you....I read an article and posted awhile back kabam employees are making over 100k $ a year sooooo I guess when I make videos and ss of issues I want my cut R2... 50k a year will be fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
            lol I 100% agree with you....I read an article and posted awhile back kabam employees are making over 100k $ a year sooooo I guess when I make videos and ss of issues I want my cut R2... 50k a year will be fine for me

I believe you're talking about a very very small fraction of Kabam's employees that have such high salaries. I highly doubt they're going to pay someone $100 k per year to sit behind a desk and respond to support emails, and I certainly do not believe the employees having the higher salaries with coding, programming, IT, Admin/Management skills are going to be handling all of the mediocre/mundane tasks.

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

I believe you're talking about a very very small fraction of Kabam's employees that have such high salaries. I highly doubt they're going to pay someone $100 k per year to sit behind a desk and respond to support emails, and I certainly do not believe the employees having the higher salaries with coding, programming, IT, Admin/Management skills are going to be handling all of the mediocre/mundane tasks.
              yeah I'm sure not all the employees make that much but here you go look at #7 http://techcrunch.com/2015/11/17/the...#.uo8ktf5:2MXf

Comment

Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
                yeah I'm sure not all the employees make that much but here you go look at #7 http://techcrunch.com/2015/11/17/the...#.uo8ktf5:2MXf
                Kabam makes its own games too but they are just a provider for Wartune.
                Thats why when we send a ticket we get replies from an "R2" elf. I don`t think any Kabam IT team has anything to do with any of the bug issues/fixes.
                Its also the reason we don`t get the "Rewards just for playing" Wartune on kabam. Its not a kabam owned or run game. If You play on kabam next time you see the "Get rewards Just for playing" Icon and click on it you will see the list of games you can get these rewards from. I think these games are actually developed and owned by Kabam but seeing as i`ve never played ANY of them I couldn`t tell you what their support system or bug fixing procedure is like.

Comment

Working...
                X