Drop rate from boxes gone to ****`

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop rate from boxes gone to ****`

just opened 200 boxes not one piece of cloth not one beast soul, and dont tell me its random luck the luck is programmed in. This **** needs to get fixed as its getting old fast

Yes drop rates have been terrible lately. About the beast souls, most likely you are getting some, it just does not show up on screen when opening boxes.

Comment

You got the beast sould,but probably you didn't notice it.To me,the drop rate seems as bad as always.Luck is all that matters.

Comment

Is it new ?Nope. Yet you decide it's smarter to open than just exchange.

With the way events are now it's always best to go for full clothes / if there's a title to go with it. Best stat to **** box ratio. After that can play around with "luck".

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Is it new ?Nope. Yet you decide it's smarter to open than just exchange.

With the way events are now it's always best to go for full clothes / if there's a title to go with it. Best stat to **** box ratio. After that can play around with "luck".
          Think most players take the clothing sets these days as I have only ever got 1 of those title mounts EVER (Mr Phillips) :/ I for one have given up on mounts and i`m certainly not stupid enough to cash 39k Balens to swap for 1 mount (for a 1000 box exchange mount), Yeah admittedly you could probably save a few hundred boxes IF there are some good events on and you can take the max amount of boxes daily but by time you get the clothing your still gonna need to cash a few k balens to get enough boxes to exchange for a mount. So like Wraith says u`r better off taking the clothing sets as u`r guaranteed BR then and then u can Gamble and "see" if u can get lucky. In the past I haven`t taken the clothes and opened over 1k boxes and still haven`t got a mount
          And reason I didn`t exchange was cos I didn`t have enough to exchange Before exchange event ended and then they did what they are doing now and then run the dual box events which are also annoying :/
          I like the look of the new flaming set But highly doubt I will get enough of the boxes needed because of the dual box system :/
          So guess i`ll just have to wait until its in clothing shard exchange and take it then. So i`ll probably open my boxes and "Hope" for a mount.......LMAO like that`ll happen :P
          OR if they do an exchange for other in game items that I need I have learnt to take them and get something useful instead of opening and getting nothing but JUNK and being disappointed :P
          Last edited by DemonRockstar; 12-04-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
            Think most players take the clothing sets these days as I have only ever got 1 of those title mounts EVER (Mr Phillips) :/ I for one have given up on mounts and i`m certainly not stupid enough to cash 39k Balens to swap for 1 mount (for a 1000 box exchange mount), Yeah admittedly you could probably save a few hundred boxes IF there are some good events on and you can take the max amount of boxes daily but by time you get the clothing your still gonna need to cash a few k balens to get enough boxes to exchange for a mount. So like Wraith says u`r better off taking the clothing sets as u`r guaranteed BR then and then u can Gamble and "see" if u can get lucky. In the past I haven`t taken the clothes and opened over 1k boxes and still haven`t got a mount
            And reason I didn`t exchange was cos I didn`t have enough to exchange Before exchange event ended and then they did what they are doing now and then run the dual box events which are also annoying :/
            I like the look of the new flaming set But highly doubt I will get enough of the boxes needed because of the dual box system :/
            So guess i`ll just have to wait until its in clothing shard exchange and take it then. So i`ll probably open my boxes and "Hope" for a mount.......LMAO like that`ll happen :P
            OR if they do an exchange for other in game items that I need I have learnt to take them and get something useful instead of opening and getting nothing but JUNK and being disappointed :P

Anyone that spent 39k+ balens for one of these mounts is obviously doing something wrong. I'm not sure how this current mount/clothing event is going to pan out, but in the past when they had a stupid dual chest event I would spend at the most 12k-15k balens just for the +200 stat mount, and you do get a lot of extras to go with it, but its obviously something you don't want to go for every single time unless you don't care about money. If I was just going for the clothing alone, which I usually do for the S-quality, I wouldn't have to spend any balens.

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

Anyone that spent 39k+ balens for one of these mounts is obviously doing something wrong. I'm not sure how this current mount/clothing event is going to pan out, but in the past when they had a stupid dual chest event I would spend at the most 12k-15k balens just for the +200 stat mount, and you do get a lot of extras to go with it, but its obviously something you don't want to go for every single time unless you don't care about money. If I was just going for the clothing alone, which I usually do for the S-quality, I wouldn't have to spend any balens.
              You can maybe get enough boxes to get all the clothing IF u`r lucky with events and have the items to take max rewards daily from events for the dual boxes. But I still wouldn`t spend $120-$150 for 1 mount. I cash in game but I recharge around 10k balens a month so not gonna waste 1 and a half- 2 months worth of the balens I can afford to buy on a mount :/
              IF I get lucky...... happy days, If not then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                You can maybe get enough boxes to get all the clothing IF u`r lucky with events and have the items to take max rewards daily from events for the dual boxes. But I still wouldn`t spend $120-$150 for 1 mount. I cash in game but I recharge around 10k balens a month so not gonna waste 1 and a half- 2 months worth of the balens I can afford to buy on a mount :/
                IF I get lucky...... happy days, If not then so be it.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you spend your balens on? I try to avoid spending on anything else except for event mounts and only recharge when they have the recharge gift pack(i.e. the one that rewards you for how much you charge and doesn't require multiple recharges to get the higher rewards). Mounts/Clothing are probably the best way to upgrade in the game since they strengthen everything, especially if there is a stat boost title that comes with it. If I can't afford the mount, I at least go for the clothing.
                Save bound balens for activating inventory space so you have room for saving items that are used in events. I'm a hoarder, so I have all 5 inventory pages unlocked. Basically sylphs(upgrade/enchant/equipment), mounts(stables/refining), holy forging, etc., only happens for me when there is an event for it. You have to wait much longer between upgrades, but you get a lot more out of some of them in regards to gold, mahra, sepulchrum, mount hoofs, etc.

This current mount event does not look very promising. I'm willing to bet they offer the Cornucopia Chest x100 as a HOT! Special Offer on the last day of the event, which will still be very expensive for those who are trying to get the mount. I'm hoping they make these mounts available in the mount shop at some point later on down the road, although I would expect them to cost well over 3000 beast soul.

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

If you don't mind me asking, what do you spend your balens on? I try to avoid spending on anything else except for event mounts and only recharge when they have the recharge gift pack(i.e. the one that rewards you for how much you charge and doesn't require multiple recharges to get the higher rewards). Mounts/Clothing are probably the best way to upgrade in the game since they strengthen everything, especially if there is a stat boost title that comes with it. If I can't afford the mount, I at least go for the clothing.
                  Save bound balens for activating inventory space so you have room for saving items that are used in events. I'm a hoarder, so I have all 5 inventory pages unlocked. Basically sylphs(upgrade/enchant/equipment), mounts(stables/refining), holy forging, etc., only happens for me when there is an event for it. You have to wait much longer between upgrades, but you get a lot more out of some of them in regards to gold, mahra, sepulchrum, mount hoofs, etc.

This current mount event does not look very promising. I'm willing to bet they offer the Cornucopia Chest x100 as a HOT! Special Offer on the last day of the event, which will still be very expensive for those who are trying to get the mount. I'm hoping they make these mounts available in the mount shop at some point later on down the road, although I would expect them to cost well over 3000 beast soul.
                  At the moment I am trying to save my balens so trying not to spend them on anything right now.
                  I too have all inventory spaces open and only recharge when they have the recharge gift packs too and then the BB recharge bonus also. But with Christmas coming the last few of these I have only been able to get the 1st 1k rewards
                  I am not a Noob, I have a 3+ mill BR knight But I can`t afford to just throw money at the game.
                  I DID used to occasionally buy Adv sep and mahra But have stopped buying them now and get them from the recharge rewards these days. But I have a 217k BR 1 moon Venus and WAS buying the mahra and sep for that.
                  But I don`t tend to buy boxes anymore especially as I`m trying to save up 60k and will then decide on which fused sylph to get. Doubt it will be a Loki tho as I already made a venus and then quickly realised I now need to make that red and also a Hecate and make that red too 1st
                  I do have an orange maxed Gaia and another purple Athena but IF I make the Loki and then upgrade it to Odin then I will just make my Venus and what I have put into that a waste and obsolete, so will decide between Frigga or Thor (Well Freya or Tyre 1st and then I only need to upgrade and make the one sylph red).
                  I try to hoard too but since they nerfed events and made the rewards at the higher lvls and only give 1 of each item back per event instead of the 1 for 1 system i can`t get max rewards every event anymore.
                  Any clothing I don`t get enough boxes for during the events (usually dual box clothing) I take with shards from exchange when they come out there as I have over 600 shards saved.
                  But eventually I guess I will get an Odin, its just gonna take alot of time for me :P

Comment

Working...
                  X