X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Patch wartune

i wonder when 2nd patch will release?

any info guys?

why 2nd patch took so long,it should be next thursday right?

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
    i wonder when 2nd patch will release?

any info guys?

why 2nd patch took so long,it should be next thursday right?
    Why you complain so much?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Is this a complaint ?
      I want to know too, so I can prepare my insignias to buy 55 Sets,
      Save money to purchase wings, etc etc

Comment

R2 Games does not give every details of the updates. You might learn that some things makes the waiting more exciting, and lack of full details is one. Besides some aspects can change even with one or 2 days before they run the updates, that is a good reason why they do not give every detail. Remember, Patience is a great virtue.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
          R2 Games does not give every details of the updates. You might learn that some things makes the waiting more exciting, and lack of full details is one. Besides some aspects can change even with one or 2 days before they run the updates, that is a good reason why they do not give every detail. Remember, Patience is a great virtue.
          Sorry if I lack that virtue, some people might want to know cause they are paying
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Sorry if I lack that virtue, some people might want to know cause they are paying
            Okay. Let me explain you in the way you might understand. One of the reasons R2 Does not provide every detail of the stuff they are going to implement is because they might reconsider detail regarding prices. Let me give you an example. You hear that in future there will be flying cars, or flying whales( kidding about this one) By any chance does the ones who provided you that information told you how much they will cost ? Other example, lets say that at the moment they are working at a prototype of space traveling plain, They did released that information, however they did not gave you full details. Even though this is a game things can get changed even with a few hours before updates will be released.

Ohh, one last thing, You pay to live( if not you, your parents does pay for you).

Feel free to join

Comment

i dont really care when 2nd part will come out, coz i know R2 staff want to know if there is a bug in 1st part trough the player, so it will take sometime to detect that bug.
              We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

because the 2nd patch, is the most important y know. "gem converter"

that is the most i waiting for the patch.

i just hate to stack many unusable gem in my inventory.

and i wonder what talent in the 2nd patch will say.and..one more that interestiing me...i forgot the feature name.but it is interesting.

so i think 2nd patch is the most important.

am i wrong to ask that question?

Comment

no you are not wrong. you have all the right to ask questions.

Comment

If they release a date and can't make the date then everyone will complain. Like it has been said unforseen problems can arise and they will have to go work out some kinks delaying the release. Personally I don't want them to rush it out to meet a deadline and then have things incomplete or bugs to fix later. Just because people have money to spend it doesn't mean that the company has an obligation to release it soon. Coding is a lot more work than you may think. I myself have spent a fair bit on this game.

I used to buy some Need for Speed Games. After Buying Need for Speed Carbon and the very poor result of that game due to EA pressuring to get an entire game out in their short development time so they could begin work on the next years model and failure to release any patches to fix game breaking bugs like constant crashes I stopped buying their products. Carbon was also a very poor port to PC and still had a console interface and felt very rushed and incomplete. I've also played games where companies have rushed updates to meet a deadline with pressure from the community and the updates feel incomplete or bugged.

Comment

the patch was given to them by the developer, why would it be full of bugs

r2 just just wants to make its own changes to the game but it doesnt mean that they should delay the release for so long espeacially when they already said it is coming in november. example why hold back from releasing the 55 set its not even that good

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post

r2 just just wants to make its own changes to the game but it doesnt mean that they should delay the release for so long espeacially when they already said it is coming in november. example why hold back from releasing the 55 set its not even that good
                        patch 1 is on a pilot state currently, they still want to see whether it contain a bug or not.. they cant test some stuff before release such as test whether the update is having no problem to many concurrent user. so before the pilot is sign off, they will not patching another patch.. so better we have a patient on it, doing that stuff is not an easy job

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post

Not just bugs, but also having to change the language etc. Even now they have mistakes that need to change, for example the "soles" in BG are still wrong, with the last patch you have Beast soul stones and Mount training whips being the same thing but not corrected everywhere. If you think that it isn't important you haven't watched chat where people complain about not being able to train the mounts because all they have are beast soul stones and not mount training whips :/

Comment

Originally posted by VahnDye View Post
                            Is this a complaint ?
                            I want to know too, so I can prepare my insignias to buy 55 Sets,
                            Save money to purchase wings, etc etc
                            This is a complaint. You said "why 2nd patch took so long". It is a complaint.

If you're asking, you could say "When is Wartune Patch coming out?"
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R23450065 View Post
                              Not just bugs, but also having to change the language etc. Even now they have mistakes that need to change, for example the "soles" in BG are still wrong, with the last patch you have Beast soul stones and Mount training whips being the same thing but not corrected everywhere. If you think that it isn't important you haven't watched chat where people complain about not being able to train the mounts because all they have are beast soul stones and not mount training whips :/
                              well that is not a bug at all

and whos bright idea was it to rename beast soul stones to training whips when the 'whips' dont even look like whips, yet

those mminor changes can be done later in between maint's

All i hear is excuses really, not much honesty either, since a decision has clearly been made (by 'someone' in authority) to push the release of the other parts of the patch back, so i read/heard

part 2 they had for over 2 weeks already, part 3 they got about a week ago now & shld be much smaller, easier too release

maybe its a good thing or maybe not but they were ready to release it and now seem like dont want to & i really dont wanna be waiting until after charismas, when dec is bad enough

still what can high levels do anyway once hey past 5 levels of the latest dungeon, you know no xp except from like the bounty hall..

And if they did release the extra levels i doubt they would last long anyway, leveling is so fast in this game with vip and other things that help to speed it up

Comment

Working...
                              X