• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r2 should at least release part 3

then later could release a few features from part 2

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
      Okay. Let me explain you in the way you might understand. One of the reasons R2 Does not provide every detail of the stuff they are going to implement is because they might reconsider detail regarding prices. Let me give you an example. You hear that in future there will be flying cars, or flying whales( kidding about this one) By any chance does the ones who provided you that information told you how much they will cost ? Other example, lets say that at the moment they are working at a prototype of space traveling plain, They did released that information, however they did not gave you full details. Even though this is a game things can get changed even with a few hours before updates will be released.
      What's That Got to do with anything? that's a terrible and horrible comparison -.- nothing like giving a "preview", hell it can even have a little to the side that says it's vary to change

Ohh, one last thing, You pay to live( if not you, your parents does pay for you).
      Who Made You A Mod? I Wanna Register and Qualify to be one, I'm sure i'd be overqualified~
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Ohh, one last thing, You pay to live( if not you, your parents does pay for you).

Impressive statement but I think it's better to not say it according to rule number 1.
        Last edited by daihieps2005; 11-26-2012, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X