I can't get a mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get a mount

Does anyone realize how extremely low the drop is to get a mount from events now? Where it was so much easier long ago. I can't even do my Mount Refining event due to me not having any mount to refine. I haven't gotten a single mount in so many events, it's ridiculous. How the **** do we do our Mount Refining event without a mount to refine? lol R2 are lame *** idiots that needs to actually realize that having a incredibly low drop rate of mounts is most likely going to kill the game sooner than well, 'soon?' Because people are going to run out of mounts to refine, to increase their BR. And I have seen even top paying players have ceased to pay a lot for this game because of how selfish R2 is.

Sorry for my cursing, but R2 is literally pissing me off with how selfish they are.
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 12-04-2015, 01:05 PM.

Even if you manage to get a mount, a few hoof clicks will max it. That bonus garbage is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
      Even if you manage to get a mount, a few hoof clicks will max it. That bonus garbage is the worst.
      Yup. It's ridiculous.

Comment

hahaha, we also experience this before but instead of crying like a baby we take it as a challenge. Mount is very essential in this game which is actually designed for higher
        tier player only but on the early release, yes we saw several of it in the game. They changed it to become rare and we are agree on that. What we want to suggest is to improve the mount system.
        Hi, I'm Kaylum and I'm proud member of

Comment

Well, to be "dumbasses," the R2Games (and the conjoined twin, ProficientCity) would have needed to care about the games to begin with. Over the years, I have seen them spend lots of time on creating/modifying the spending events, but little time spent on improving the game. Half the time they change the game itself, they make it noticeably worse than before, and they ignore many parts of the game that naturally become worse over time when neglected.

Comment

Well you might accept it, but the rest of us do not. It's been the worst since patch 5.0, and frankly to tell you the truth, I have stopped doing events ever since I had wasted my level 10's to not be able to get my 11 on the day I needed the most (then having R2 telling me that I already got it --- yeah after shelling out 4 of them). Plus the new stuff looks just ridiculous that I would not want to be caught dead in such.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Well you might accept it, but the rest of us do not. It's been the worst since patch 5.0, and frankly to tell you the truth, I have stopped doing events ever since I had wasted my level 10's to not be able to get my 11 on the day I needed the most (then having R2 telling me that I already got it --- yeah after shelling out 4 of them). Plus the new stuff looks just ridiculous that I would not want to be caught dead in such.
              Also with their clothing shards, it's ridiculous to have non-title clothing the higher than a 65 shard clothing.
              They don't care. That's the only thing and it's why I've left the game.

Comment

Working...
              X